Just for fun. What is the new heavyweight overpowered .177 breakbarrel?

I am just curious. What is the new fastest .177 overpowered breakbarrel?

I mean, what is the most rediclous one? One that absolutely breaks the sound barrier and cracks loudly with anything under 10 grains. Without oiling your pellets.

My assumption would be the standard Hatsan 125, for the barrel length over the 135. Surely the 135 is the nastiest thing out there in .22 or bigger.

But I’m guessing. What are your thoughts?

The Hatsan 135 QE is a beast, I have one in .25 cal., but I think that the Gamo Swarm Magnum 10X Gen 2 still is the fastest at 1650 fps in alloy, 1350+ in lead depending on grains.

It’s definitely not anything from Gamo. They lied about the velocities they were getting on that break barrel.

They just don’t have the swept volume to touch Hatsan. Hatsan is just a little more honest in advertising.

I kind of hoped somebody was doing something new I’d never heard of since I have been out of the loop for awhile.

About barrel length and 125 vs 135- the Hatsan 135 has a little more power potential. It has the same stroke length with a slightly larger diameter compression tube, vs the 125. But in .177 cal you need a little more barrel length to take advantage of it in .177. The Hatsan 125 has a 19” barrel, theoretically that should give it a little more potential in the smaller .177 cal. .22 is a different story.

Lately I have been daydreaming about playing with a rediculous .177 breakbarrel that’s loud, is all. Hehe.