Just completed TJ barrel for FX Impact

When you start a new post just click the button you will find on the header of the new post screen. See below.

Screenshot 2020-11-01 164012.1604270566.png

Yes is the short answer.

Here is the biggest hurdle. So many of the platforms that are inquiring about barrels, I don't have. So, to reverse engineer them is very difficult. LOL... I certainly can't afford to own that many of them, especially some of these higher end units. So, If there is a platform that I'm not familiar with and you have it, I am willing to consider it a joint venture. You provide the barrel to be reverse engineered or a really accurate sketch, as the first customer to that platform, you get a break on the price. 

Thank you for the enquiry

Bill 

Hey Scott,

Truth isn't negative. No? Yeah I've heard that. I have yet to do a .177 for slugs. I've only had 1 request for a pellet slinger since I've taken this up. It was for a P-rod.

I'd like to know what Cedric is using for his .17 HMair. He should go into marketing LOL. That thing can thread a needle and he is shooting a slug. I'll have to go back and watch his videos. I'll bet he says it somewhere.

Bill

BillG -The hmr 2 is using a green mountain 1-9 twist 25" log.. 172 barrel..slugs are from noe bullet molds the only ones available in 172 + D Riggs custom 172 sway slugs in different weights .n the valve is another Doug noble..custom..but I bet the new rimlock valve should be pretty close.. about the barrel if the person decides to sell me the .25 cricket I was supposed to pay him today..but have not received the answer..I will be sending the tj + the barrel to be copied...you make my day knowing that is possible to have it done..👍