• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just bought predator polymags thoughts?

If your gun shoots them accurately, they are a great hunting pellet! I tested them along with several other pellets in ballistic gel and they created the largest cavity! Even at lower velocities they mushroom like a slug! Here’s the video- Comprehensive .22 cal Slug vs Pellet Ballistic Gel Test pt1

https://youtu.be/mH2GnZbENZI

So cool! I never had luck with a pointed pellet before to be honest with you... They all just were a bit inaccurate compared to domed ones. I found these for 3$ only!!! Only complaint is they don't work well with magazines 

I like them .. problem is they dont fly the same in most my guns as other 'good' pellets of similar weight, some mags they dont fit, and theyre too expensive to just go 'only polymag' in guns they do except for a dedicated hunting rig, im not going to be fudging with my scope all the time just to run polymags today nope nuhuh, not happenin ... bottom line is the 'only' major advantage is they look badas ..