• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results June 19, 2022 - PSA Field Target - Palmyra, PA (Results)

We had a good turnout, and couldn't ask for nicer weather, with blue skies and temperatures in the mid 70's. The Red and Green courses were setup in a ravine with the green course on the trail leading into the ravine, and the Red course deeper into the ravine.

There was an unrepairable target malfunction on the Red course, so scores were adjusted accordingly and the malfunctioning target was not scored. Red course scores are out of a possible 18. The Range and Green courses have a possible score of 20. The 3 course total is a possible of 58.

The Troyer difficulties for the courses were:

• Range - 27.2 (moderate)
  • Green - 24.0 (easy)
  • Red - 26.7 (moderate)
Total combined difficulty for the 3 courses was 26.1 (moderate)

1655848787334.png

Our next event is July 10. Hope to see you then.

Reactions: oaks1450
What a great day for shooting Airguns in the woods. Also an excellent course layout by shootermeb. Each time I’ve gone to this event I have come away having some sort of new experience. This one being shooting at targets at an incline. Some of the Targets I’m not sure how you got them up there, but good job! I really liked going down the ravine the way you did this time. Looking forward to next month! 👍🏻

AFA6116D-72FD-4F74-B629-0116CD5EA1CF.jpeg

18E27E93-C10A-48F1-ACE7-5F868C9D7BAB.jpeg

5F70B9C0-FD6D-4B9B-A0CD-202C04C3BE0C.jpeg

5ABC38C8-849E-41DE-9F2F-29F5E10AA0DD.jpeg

352752CE-DEF0-4EE4-976C-D771071B2B9C.jpeg

A84599A9-65D5-4E51-9E67-BC81034A8833.jpeg

A8812CFB-067C-4614-AAFE-18EEFF2BFFA3.jpeg

Hi Oaks! We met mid-course while you guys were shooting the kneeling range.

The "unknown" target near the woodpecker was a pigeon up on the cliff! I don't know how they got them up and down but I know I'm too old to be doing that.

Of course, i also shot on "junior" scoring - mostly because I'm not overly competitive but I was shooting a Gamo break barrel vs y'all with your super PCPs hahah

Reactions: oaks1450
Hi Oaks! We met mid-course while you guys were shooting the kneeling range.

The "unknown" target near the woodpecker was a pigeon up on the cliff! I don't know how they got them up and down but I know I'm too old to be doing that.

Of course, i also shot on "junior" scoring - mostly because I'm not overly competitive but I was shooting a Gamo break barrel vs y'all with your super PCPs hahah
Oh yeah, I remember you guys. It was real nice you brought your fam out to the event. Hope they had a good time. Wish I would’ve got a pic of you guys shooting. I will for sure the next time if you all come out again. 👍🏻

the pigeon was sent packing with extreme prejudice - I don't care for flying rats and made sure that I did not miss those shots
enjoyed the course and the people too - when I pointed out that BCSA and PSA are back to back, Karen suggested we do both - see you next month !!
Hey Stephan, thanks for taking care of that mountain climbing pigeon! It was good seeing you guys and thanks for letting me check out your Mac 1.

BCSA 🤔

Reactions: SDstephan
Oh yeah, I remember you guys. It was real nice you brought your fam out to the event.

It was nice my wife brought ME out. She's the shooter, I'm there to carry stuff and take pot-shots at targets. :)

Was her first time doing a course with a PCP as well, and one that we borrowed from Mike so she had to make a hasty dope card on the sight in range that day.