• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Jump to latest is missing

Missing on my iPhone as well. However I did notice that as soon as I start to scroll down these two arrows appear – Jump to Top and Jump to Bottom. Jumps to very bottom of page though, doesn’t stop at last post unfortunately. Still better than scrolling through very long topics.

IMG_5895.jpeg

Couple of interesting observations, bugs to be worked out.

Jump to New does not appear if I am not logged in.

After logging in:

Sometimes when I select a topic I am immediately shown the latest post. In these instances Jump to New does NOT appear at the top.

Nonetheless mostly when I select a topic I am shown the start of the topic and the Jump to New IS there.

So, yeah, with mobile version of site seeing inconsistencies in accessing newest posts. Appreciate the efforts being made to improve the site, just passing along what I am experiencing to help with that.

@Airgun Nation

If I go to the air pistol forum, then scroll down to "huben pistol" which has 84 pages, there is NO "jump to new" using an Iphone for me.
Frustrating. I find its appearance erratic, or at least not fully logical to me.

A workaround for multiple page topics. At bottom of page the double arrows will take you to the last page in topic.

IMG_5904.jpeg