• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback juliana65 Terrible Experience, I Would Not Recommend

T_D805

Jun 6, 2021
CA, United States
I contacted juliana65 about a rifle he/she had listed for sale. He/she made some pretty bold claims about its performance and modifications. When I asked for proof, he/she became upset and began to insult me. Here are some quotes from our exchange: 

"MY machine shop ,one of my emplyee's.I gave him measurements he did the work.He also lightened the hammer ,put a 4 pound stronger hammer spring polished eveything .Including polishing the new liner.This gun is way to cheap for all these questions your lucky you would get this much gun for this little money.This is no poop krale because that is exactly what it shot like 1 inch at 50 yards.Just like cheap hatsans.,cattleman ,benjamine.taipan.Take it or dont .This is a gift at 500.Do i have reciepts are you kidding 'add up the parts fx barrel and then the liner anb lane reg."

"I will seel you the gun for 700. and you can see for yourself.500 was to cheap.I have over 80 thousand dollars in gun here .I have styer edgun fx whiscomb .For 500 you should have took the gift but you seem to be a victim of your own lake of knowledge.First you start with a great barrel next you need an ultta consistant puff of air the correct pressure and correct duration.That is why this gun had a 1/64 th longer valve stem.And i can go on about all things you won't understand because you are a parrot you can only repeat what other people say just like matt dubber and all these other people spreading none truths for sales.Like i said go get your avenger stick with stuff in your league."

Then, when I posted a separate WTB ad in the classifieds, he/she continued to harass me via PM's:

"EDun doe not make one ,niether doe's taipan.I have a custom R5 titanium hammer custom 257 barrel shoots 54 grain 1200 fps nickel group at 100 yards/price 2100.I have a huben 25 cal with fx 700 mm slug barrel 44 grain on high power 1280.Thats a beast price 3200.All you can get for 1000 is a cheap pellet gun.Wait i have a 1940 era crossman 101 in 22 cal you can have that for a 1000"

Buyer Beware. 

Yup ... I had a VERY similar experience with that fella !!!

(Chat log below)

assholes-on-agn.1623948663.jpg

Some people just have a super-bloated-egos coupled with delusions-of-grandeur ...

Oh well - I guess it's the price of admission to the world we live in !! :D