JTS Shipping update

FROM JTS HEADQUARTERS USA,

We have had many unexpected delays due to the World shipping issues and ports being understaffed etc. But we are happy to say the ship is in clear water now and headed to Houston Tx. We will update everyone when the shipment has arrived and is being released to Vendors. We expect the ship to hit Houston early October now that we are clear of all the International problems we have faced. Thank You all for being patient, we appreciate you all and look forward to many happy customers in the near future.

Reactions: pdxFrank
Airacuda,
It's about time! Do you know how long we've recommended your gun to newbie PCP guys as the "soon-to-be-released JTS Airacuda?" Well, it's good news, anyway, I hope your sales go well, we did our part. One thing, don't pull the Dynamic Air Gun (DAR) $100 price jump, that really stuck in people's craw. Best of Luck, WM

Reactions: pdxFrank
I saw these airguns at Shot Show. It was Travis Whitney of the GTA that was at the JTS booth. I believe he currently works with them/collaborated with them on these airguns but I could be mistaken. They were really well balanced. They were, for me, similar to the Dar rifles but a little better on the barrel from what I can recall. The wood as displayed there was nothing to be excited about, however the features at those prices were pretty nice (similar to Dar prices). Xisico is the parent company. I think they will sell well.