JTS jTS regulator doesn’t get pressurized

If reservoir fills properly, as reflected in gauge nearest fill port, but zero pressure on regulator gauge, regulator not accepting air from reservoir, which is automatic, if reg installed and working properly. As Motorhead indicated, re-check any work done with regulator. WM
Thank you so much for replying back , as far as installation it doesn't matter which way I install it, air doesn't get to the second gage and I can not depressurized form where you unscrew to get the air out. Now I have the first gage filled up but no way to get it out. Is it possible that the regulator is messed up if it is how do you get that fixed. JTS support never responds back which really sucks.

Thank you so much for replying back , as far as installation it doesn't matter which way I install it, air doesn't get to the second gage and I can not depressurized form where you unscrew to get the air out. Now I have the first gage filled up but no way to get it out. Is it possible that the regulator is messed up if it is how do you get that fixed. JTS support never responds back which really sucks.
It does matter which direction Reg is fitted #1
Now installed correctly and no air reaches plenum ..... Improper output setting / seat height, or bevel washers not in correct order etc ...

DID YOU TAKE REGULATOR APART ?

Hassbeh,
I've had success dealing with JTS Tech Support via e-mails to [email protected]. They've been prompt and courteous in providing replacement parts, all under warranty. Recommend checking out 45Bravo's YouTube Airacuda Max videos, easy to follow step by step instructions. Loosen bleed screw or both gauges until air lightly leaking, like Shaky2 said, let sit till air gone, gauges show empty. Suspect problem with regulator, 45Bravo has a breakdown/rebuild video of that, too. Like Motorhead said, regulator must be in a specific location, facing correctly, to function. If you've dis-assembled its possible problem in re-assembly. WM

It does matter which direction Reg is fitted #1
Now installed correctly and no air reaches plenum ..... Improper output setting / seat height, or bevel washers not in correct order etc ...

DID YOU TAKE REGULATOR APART ?
Hi Motorhead, Thats the thing. I did not take it apart I took it out to replace the two Oring on it and that's all. problem started when I realize that from fill adapter Air was not going into the chamber, so I replaced the fill adapter and since there was a leak I decided to replace the Orings as well. After I put everything together air was going into the chamber but was not getting to the second gage. What you guys are saying is making a complete sense. Now i am going to take the regulator apart following Mr. Bravo on his you YouTube channel to see if I can resolve the issue. one other thing which may not be related but I am curious. while i was putting all the parts together I felt like some washer type part came off the gun which I am not sure if that is part of the gun or not I attach a picture of that part to my post please let me know if that is part of it or not. I really appreciate all the feedback.

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg