JTS JTS has made their own Beeman R9 (HW95) for $150?!?

"old' dude here with lots of time with powder burners, not much time with airguns. I went and visited Mike Melick the other day to look at the tools he used on airguns as much as anything, but he showed me some stuff.

Not only does he have Chinese rifles but he had several Air Arms and several Feinwerkbrau. I shot Air Arms, the German guns and a Sam Yang .357, which he had two, one wearing a "huge" DonnyFl moderator.

I've shot, but not owned several other German break barrels at various places and other PCP and C02s including converted Beeman CO2s to PCP and a couple of FX PCPs.

Seeing as I already had a tuned AA S200 that is laser like and quiet as death itself, I wanted a fully tuned Mike Melick Chinese break barrel. --and while I was there we went over the Aircudas, both the standard and Max. I picked up an Aircuda standard plus his tuned XS25S. That tuned XS25S is is a smooth operating break barrel.

I just wanted a smoothly functioning break barrel ergo my purchase of a tuned XS25S to go along with the AA S200, FX Streamline and now an Aircuda Std, plus the gun I shoot more than anything these days, an Adult Sized Red Ryder. Those tough little tree rats are developing a relationship between me,them and the Red Ryder. When they p.... me off I get that S200 .177 out and end it right there.

Reactions: fishing43