JTS JTS has made their own Beeman R9 (HW95) for $150?!?

Looks like the looks like a https://sdbairrifle.com/about/.
can’t make a decent rifle for $150 bucks.. xiixsco tried it. BAM TRIED IT.. SORRY ..IM NOT INTERESTED.
I learned this from another contractor many years ago. It draws a line in the sand that separates me from others.
"Quality doesn't just cost. It pays." It's profitable too ;)(y)💰

• Love
Reactions: A.G.R
Looks like the looks like a https://sdbairrifle.com/about/.
can’t make a decent rifle for $150 bucks.. xiixsco tried it. BAM TRIED IT.. SORRY ..IM NOT INTERESTED.
I'd say BAM succeeded pretty well at making decent budget clones of German guns. The B26 was fantastic and the B21 arguably outdid the Diana 48 it was based on with very creative (and frankly welcomed) additions like an extendable cocking lever and globe front sight. Xisico did well too with the XS28M Diana 350 clone as well as the XS25 (Ruger Air Hawk) Diana 34 spinoff.

The Germans will always keep their edge when it comes to finish and fit, no argument there, but the Chinese are no slouches with their copies.

I'd say BAM succeeded pretty well at making decent budget clones of German guns. The B26 was fantastic and the B21 arguably outdid the Diana 48 it was based on with very creative (and frankly welcomed) additions like an extendable cocking lever and globe front sight. Xisico did well too with the XS28M Diana 350 clone as well as the XS25 (Ruger Air Hawk) Diana 34 spinoff.

The Germans will always keep their edge when it comes to finish and fit, no argument there, but the Chinese are no slouches with their copies.
I will quote my friend KARL, …. "Quality doesn't just cost. It pays." It's profitable too ;)(y)💰

Reactions: rayroz
Isn't most stuff made in China, or from parts from China and just assembled here or somewhere else?
So, if the parts/guns are indeed “Made in China”, why on earth even consider one. Junk steel, wood and plastics. Not to mention, clearly no friend.

So, if the parts/guns are indeed “Made in China”, why on earth even consider one. Junk steel, wood and plastics. Not to mention, clearly no friend.
I didn't say I liked it! It sucks, buts that's the way it is. I've got one beeman pcp, but the rest of my guns are turkish or American.

I used to work at a tool and die shop where a customer would have us disassemble, degrease, and reassemble new plastic injections molds that they had made in China. Same quality as the tooling that we could produce only half the price and half the lead time. It was disheartening seeing the quality of their work knowing that we can’t compete on the financial side of things. Cnc machines have leveled the playing field in precision manufacturing.

I used to work at a tool and die shop where a customer would have us disassemble, degrease, and reassemble new plastic injections molds that they had made in China. Same quality as the tooling that we could produce only half the price and half the lead time. It was disheartening seeing the quality of their work knowing that we can’t compete on the financial side of things. Cnc machines have leveled the playing field in precision manufacturing.
Very true coupled with wanting more for less. But not if we don’t buy it.

Why I said if they want to give me one for free, I'll put it side by side with the real R9 I own (or the HW95) and compare their "competition ready" rifle to my real one. Although they did it with the bigger, well known names on the forums with their PCP's, why not do the same with those new springers, only hand a bunch out to just average springer shooters and let them have at it?
We're the potential buyers they're trying to target, let US put them to the test....lol.

Reactions: fishing43