JTS Deadcenter ammo .20 cal

Typically it takes 1 calendar year to bring a tested new product to market. Ammo can be quicker though.
For the PCP end of things and what that's going to take to design and build the .20 cal pieces I can understand. Springers, you're already building or supposed to be so it's really going to take a year to add a .20 cal barrel?

Reactions: Bandito
Its NICE to see those of us who are into the .20 and its performance abilities in FT and other shooting aspects. My question is this. What weights of .20 cal ammo would you like to see and what styles of pellets? Its unfortunate we get almost NO requests from dealers for any ammo or guns in the .20 cal variety but if we as a group do our part to convince these dealers I think we could do a run of guns also. So question two is. What type of .20 cal guns would you like to see? So everyone should know we are currently looking at .20 cal ammo designs and will likely produce them as there are very limited in stores and varieties . Thanks again everyone.
Would love to see a budget underlever .20 caliber spring rofle with a good trigger.

As for ammo weights 13, 14, 15 and even a heavy 16 grain

Break barrel, underlever, side lever, PCP in various styles, pellets in various weights types. Any and all are good for the sport/hobby and may well prompt other makers to follow suit and bring some new things to market to compete and that's not one bit a bad thing no matter which version of air gun you prefer.

Its NICE to see those of us who are into the .20 and its performance abilities in FT and other shooting aspects. My question is this. What weights of .20 cal ammo would you like to see and what styles of pellets? Its unfortunate we get almost NO requests from dealers for any ammo or guns in the .20 cal variety but if we as a group do our part to convince these dealers I think we could do a run of guns also. So question two is. What type of .20 cal guns would you like to see? So everyone should know we are currently looking at .20 cal ammo designs and will likely produce them as there are very limited in stores and varieties . Thanks again everyone.
would like to see a light to mid weight Wadcutter in .20 . best for paper targets and and a real "ton of bricks" hitting small game .

I have had a special built .20 Redwolf. There wasnt good enough accuracy with pellets. That project is on hold awaiting a different barrel. I also would like to see more options for .20 ammo and guns. In fact if there were a Aircuda Max in .20 I would likely buy it. With that said the ammo that some manufacturers produce while it shoots good and acurate. The issue I have noticed if you try to go back to 100% lead ammo, that ammo shoots like crap. So then you clean all that debris from the non 100% lead and the lead ammo shoots great again. I would like to see especailly JTS, and Crossman Premier switch to the 100% formula as well. I have barrel bore scope video showing this and have posted before.

I have had a special built .20 Redwolf. There wasnt good enough accuracy with pellets. That project is on hold awaiting a different barrel. I also would like to see more options for .20 ammo and guns. In fact if there were a Aircuda Max in .20 I would likely buy it. With that said the ammo that some manufacturers produce while it shoots good and acurate. The issue I have noticed if you try to go back to 100% lead ammo, that ammo shoots like crap. So then you clean all that debris from the non 100% lead and the lead ammo shoots great again. I would like to see especailly JTS, and Crossman Premier switch to the 100% formula as well. I have barrel bore scope video showing this and have posted before.

Crosman Premier .20's haven't been made since something like 2005 and Crosman has no interest in bringing them back. They got mentioned in the thread because they were such a great pellet, shooters would like to see them come back and maybe JTS could potentially make a solid replacement if they can sort the formula you mentioned.
Already a couple companies out there making .20 cal slugs that might well shoot better in your Redwolf if you haven't already tried some and something else JTS could potentially consider along with pellets. Forget where I saw it on the forum, but someone mentioned a company with a link to them that's now making Marauders in .20, so maybe something to poke around for if you're interested.
Rifles, whether Springer or PCP have already been mentioned by many, but the more the merrier jumping on board to show JTS .20 caliber fans are serious :)

For the crew at JTS, found these surfing Ebay. Listed weight was 11.87gr. Made and discontinued before I got into .20 caliber so hopefully anyone reading and got to shoot them will chime in.
Beeman .20 cal wadcutters.jpg

Reactions: HN Sport
Everyone knows break barrels are not accurate! 🔥
Everyone is more than entitled to what they think the best style of springer might be....lol. I just want another company or even 2 or 3 to roll out some new .20 caliber pellet offerings and then maybe some rifles, both springer and PCP.
If JTS brings out a few new pellet offerings and they're as good as what I've been reading about the pellets they're making in ,177 and .22, I'll happily buy them to add to the .20 caliber stash I already have, take a new picture and add a few more lines in the spread sheet for them :)
20 cal pellets I have.jpg