• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS Dead Center Precision Domed 18.1

Amazon says Wednesday, ordered today. Lol, so much for two day shipping...
Yeaah that blows, I'd be double upset if they came bent at that point haha. On the bright side, they would have to be severely mangled for the pellets to have damage. I received a few bent tins on my first order from thepelletshop, Due to a new hire not packaging the tins properly. They rectified the issue and sent me 5 brand new tins as a replacement even though I didn't request it. The damaged tins that I originally received had no bent skirts on the pellets and no other physical damage on them either.

Reactions: Dairyboy
I am a fan of those pellets. The consistency seems to be very good. I tried them in My Break Barrel first, and they fit snugly into the Breech every time. The Wally World Pellets "Crosman and Daisy" are very hit and miss. Some feel so loose you would think they would fall right out of the Barrel! lol
And trying them in the Airacuda, they won't load near as smooth either. Maybe it's My Magazines?

Reactions: Dairyboy and Dog
I am a fan of those pellets. The consistency seems to be very good. I tried them in My Break Barrel first, and they fit snugly into the Breech every time. The Wally World Pellets "Crosman and Daisy" are very hit and miss. Some feel so loose you would think they would fall right out of the Barrel! lol
And trying them in the Airacuda, they won't load near as smooth either. Maybe it's My Magazines?
Well that's where I'll try them in my Aircuda. If they load and shoot as well as the JSB good! Couple bucks cheaper depending on shipping schemes. I was reading the Amazon reviews on the 16gr JTS, some are convinced there are manufacturing issue, not Amazon shipping. I see other here really like them. The springs on the JTS magazines are not arthritis friendly, lol, but have worked great so far. My Gauntlet has me working bolt a little slower to feel if pellet might be hanging up. Love the nice open $$$ magazines on big buck guns!

Both carded tins arrived yesterday in just a paper Amazon envelope. I opened both tins and did not see/detect any damage. I squeezed one but they must be near pure Antimony. LOL, My JSB's would have never survive a paper envelope. Today finishing up on my Natural Gas generator maintenance from last tornado outage, tomorrow I will check out the new pellets...

Both carded tins arrived yesterday in just a paper Amazon envelope. I opened both tins and did not see/detect any damage. I squeezed one but they must be near pure Antimony. LOL, My JSB's would have never survive a paper envelope. Today finishing up on my Natural Gas generator maintenance from last tornado outage, tomorrow I will check out the new pellets...
Agreed. My JTS pellets that came yesterday already packaged in the Cardboard Package. No Damage even though they came in an envelope.