JTS dead center pellets ?

With the way JSB/FX/AA or any other pellet coming from JSB have been lately. Not to mention that every tin of JSB I have ever opened had lots of damaged pellets. ( you think they would have solved this issue, or at least tried)

If this new company can provide us with a quality product, I will gladly not buy any more JSB.

So with that said Travis let’s see some 13.4 .177 for us Field target people. And some 14.3 .22 would be good also!!!

Reactions: RAMJET66
I would 100% like to try the .177, as I am a Field Target competitor on the intermediate/experienced level. I would also recommend that you get some of these in Paul Cray's hands as well, a team USA member, and 2 time former World Champion. He's also won the AAFTA Grand Prix titles the last 2 years.

Tom Holland
Field Target Tech
Fieldtargettech.com

Reactions: MartyMcFly
With the way JSB/FX/AA or any other pellet coming from JSB have been lately. Not to mention that every tin of JSB I have ever opened had lots of damaged pellets. ( you think they would have solved this issue, or at least tried)

If this new company can provide us with a quality product, I will gladly not buy any more JSB.

So with that said Travis let’s see some 13.4 .177 for us Field target people. And some 14.3 .22 would be good also!!!
We will have FT pellet my friend.

I would 100% like to try the .177, as I am a Field Target competitor on the intermediate/experienced level. I would also recommend that you get some of these in Paul Cray's hands as well, a team USA member, and 2 time former World Champion. He's also won the AAFTA Grand Prix titles the last 2 years.

Tom Holland
Field Target Tech
Fieldtargettech.com
Email me and Ill see what i can do for you all.
That’s great, when will they be available?
we started shipping to dealers today.

To bad there's no heavier options,.....In .25 the 34gr is great but a 40gr would be smashing

Also the .30 cal is the upcoming and most versitaile caliber, cannot overlook that one, I know slugs are all the rage but a good pellet still kicks a$$
we will have over 60 skews by next year including a slug line and several weights in all calibers.

Uhmm had some dealings with Travis about a year and half ago and never again. Eventually I got my $ or some momey back but tbe ordera wasn't worth it. He send me 3 different air compressor ( advertised as new) but the first was clearly used and not working and the other ones again not working. Almost 2 months of back and forth. My worst dealing ever in years of buying and selling various things.

Good question!
All our pellets were designed by Bob Sterne (Rsterne) and then molded and tested by myself and others. We purchased high end pellet making machines and have them in our China facility where they are now currently running non-stop. These are high end pellets and will shoot as good or better than JSB of the same design and weight. Thats a lot to say as JSB is the Gold Standard but we will let the pellets do the talking. Reviewers and pro shooters now have them in hand and reviews have all been excellent so far. Tom Gaylord/Rick Shooter1721/ Hajimoto etc. all have had excellent success. The proof will be in the pudding as they say. Full line of pellets coming out this year and slug line next year.
I have a little experience and IMO you should try 28 gr .25. I have modified some of a different brand, other than the MKII or 25 gr JSB. I think the 28-grain is a perfect weight. The BC seems to be more stable at 50-85 yds and 75 yds are practically dime size in light wind. I can't weight,(lol) to try your dead-center pellets. azxft.com contact me. Would love to chat.

Can’t wait to test these out.

95ADB033-05DF-4A5C-9F76-E94FFF94571C.png

Reactions: UCChris