JTS dead center pellets ?

I might be wrong, but might be U.S.A made? Oldpro might know, not sure if he is a member here.
Good question!
All our pellets were designed by Bob Sterne (Rsterne) and then molded and tested by myself and others. We purchased high end pellet making machines and have them in our China facility where they are now currently running non-stop. These are high end pellets and will shoot as good or better than JSB of the same design and weight. Thats a lot to say as JSB is the Gold Standard but we will let the pellets do the talking. Reviewers and pro shooters now have them in hand and reviews have all been excellent so far. Tom Gaylord/Rick Shooter1721/ Hajimoto etc. all have had excellent success. The proof will be in the pudding as they say. Full line of pellets coming out this year and slug line next year.

Reactions: tibor
Just watched JC’s video of his interview with Travis from JTS at shot show. Travis said the new dead center pellets were available in stock? I do t see them on their site or pyramid air? Has anyone used them or know if they really are available?
Sorry for the confusion as you know Shot is not open to the public and im typically talking to retailers so when i say we have them in stock thats exactly what I mean we(JTS) we are currently packaging and palletising them to ship to our dealers. Feel free to call or email if you need more information.

Here we go.
:rolleyes:
Strap in for the ride Boys and Girls!
You can try and belittle me all you want its all been gone over again and again by a few misinformed people and the people they could convince. I asked the owners of JSAR and WAR etc. to comment in a post and they cleared everything i said so just use your search engine people the answers are there. AND if anyone has a question or problem please do yourself a favor and ask me directly i'm available everyday via phone or email. This is the last time ill respond to this non-since. If you need questions about availability or etc. of JTS products also call or email.

Reactions: L.Leon
Politics aside (politics are never pretty folks, the more I see it in our little fun hobby the more it drives me crazy)......I'm ecstatic that JTS is willing to try to compete with the general quality and consistency of JSB.

Please look at something in the .22/25.4grain realm, preferably pretty similar to a JSB Monster RD, to retain the high BC. Since you mentioned Bob, his Magnum Hunter NOE mold seems to be about the shape you'd need. You make those, without the .22 MRD-specific quality issues of late, and sales from that pellet alone should make JTS's pellet making venture profitable.

Politics aside (politics are never pretty folks, the more I see it in our little fun hobby the more it drives me crazy)......I'm ecstatic that JTS is willing to try to compete with the general quality and consistency of JSB.

Please look at something in the .22/25.4grain realm, preferably pretty similar to a JSB Monster RD, to retain the high BC. Since you mentioned Bob, his Magnum Hunter NOE mold seems to be about the shape you'd need. You make those, without the .22 MRD-specific quality issues of late, and sales from that pellet alone should make JTS's pellet making venture profitable.
Agree. Also maybe have some actual competition shooters try them out. I know you're (Cole) an excellent shooter that does well in competitions, and I'd love to try out some .22 RD Monster type or .25 Heavy pellets...

Agree. Also maybe have some actual competition shooters try them out. I know you're (Cole) an excellent shooter that does well in competitions, and I'd love to try out some .22 RD Monster type or .25 Heavy pellets...
Have cole hit me up [email protected] and any other benchrest shooters who are in fact competitive! Wont hurt to ask!

Reactions: L.Leon
Hey guys,

Travis is now working for a larger company Xisico USA (JTS line). I had a chance to handle their products at SHOT Show 2023, and I must admit that I was impressed with the features, materials, and price.

We've heard the same cries from the same guys for a while. If you choose not to purchase any of their products, that's your prerogative. But before you reach back into the past, kindly curate a brighter future for all.

Thanks! -Michael

"Travis" this name rings a bell.... Wasn't he a part of some other airgun company some time ago???

Hmmmm. When JSAR first started, my boss bought Raptors for me, him, and my wife. JSAR jerked us around for months and when we asked for refunds, we got jerked around for a while after that.

I'd rather blow pellets through a plastic straw as my only airgun before dealing with this crap again.

Hmmmm. When JSAR first started, my boss bought Raptors for me, him, and my wife. JSAR jerked us around for months and when we asked for refunds, we got jerked around for a while after that.

I'd rather blow pellets through a plastic straw as my only airgun before dealing with this crap again.
That’s impressive that your boss bought you an air rifle, mine won’t even get me a pizza….. PM me for real I need to work wherever you do. I can start on Monday

That’s impressive that your boss bought you an air rifle, mine won’t even get me a pizza….. PM me for real I need to work wherever you do. I can start on Monday

Unfortunately, it was a small mom & pop shop and it folded as soon as the pandemic kicked off in 2020. The airgun was supposed to be a bonus/thank you for the fact that I put off visiting my long distance fiance for over a year cause I was trying to help this business survive and secure my job. When it folded, that was right in the middle of us trying to get refunds. By the time a refund was issued, I was no longer employed and so I never got an airgun. Had JSAR not jerked us around, we would have likely been able to order a different airgun in time for me to get it before the business folded. Hence my boiling resentment still being pretty hot after several years.

That was the experience that taught me to never be loyal to an employer and was also the last time I put anything before my fiance.

Anywho, wayyy off topic now.

Personal turmoil of ones private life, choices made, delays or disappointments outside ones control "IS LIFE" as we all live it.
We as a society have become self entitled in getting what we want when we want it and the silliest one ... customers always right :cautious:

Move on .. your now wiser than yesterdays experances & next week, month, year you'll will be wiser yet !! Staying a victim of uncontrollable circumstance is not healthy.