JTS dead center pellets ?

I asked him on GTA a few weeks ago and he pointed to the JTS site for their "where to buy" which lists 4 vendors.

Number of JTS Dead Center pellets currently listed by these vendors:
  • Pyramyd Air: 0
  • Utah Airguns: 0
  • Airgun Depot: 0
  • New England Airgun: 0
Travis said the new dead center pellets were available in stock?
Yeah, annoying isn't it? They're available, you just can't buy any.

no soup for you sm.jpg

I can only speak for myself but I enjoy wasting my time searching multiple sites so I can spend my money on something, only to find that no, I can't.

Travis helped design th Raptor rifle that JSAR sold for a while.....
Would this be snake oil Travis who screwed me and many others over the initial offering of the Raptor, almost put JSAR our of business and then proceeded to buy GTA? If so, I wouldn't buy a dime for 10 cents from him.

Would this be snake oil Travis who screwed me and many others over the initial offering of the Raptor, almost put JSAR our of business and then proceeded to buy GTA? If so, I wouldn't buy a dime for 10 cents from him.
Dang…..see I thought there was a black cloud surrounding JTS. Guess I need to do some research of old threads.

I had sat having beers with Travis in his home back @ late 2019 having him state to me he was going to purchase the GTA.
Then he did best I know, Removed all the WAR & JSAR forum content right away :cautious: and started making the changes that pissed many people off.
Went the route of no more donations and getting advertised scrolling banners etc ...

Now Travis is an industrious chap & who else or what other entity may be packaged up with the GTA acquisition of a few years ago is NOT public knowledge.

Reactions: UCChris
who else or what other entity may be packaged up with the GTA acquisition of a few years ago is NOT public knowledge.
May not have been intended to be Public but once the Cat is out of the bag you play Hell putting it back in!
Rick owns GTA now but it seems to be Travis's prefered "Look at me" site for JTS. So might be a partnership?
Let's see who gets burned 1st in this go around.

May not have been intended to be Public but once the Cat is out of the bag you play Hell putting it back in!
Rick owns GTA now but it seems to be Travis's prefered "Look at me" site for JTS. So might be a partnership?
Let's see who gets burned 1st in this go around.
Also understood Travis Started the "Air Gun Guild" forum prior to the GTA thing. It failed to gain traction and was transfered to someone else who appears to be running it to this day.

Reactions: Scotay42