JTS Dead Center Pellet, pretty impressive stuff

I picked up some JTS .25 33gr pellets and when sorted thru my STUD shaker tray I get some that will completely fall thru.Seems the skirt is undersized. i have noticed this in each tin of 150. Not a lot but a few per 25 pellets loaded. I separate these out and will see how they do once I gather up enough. Just an observation. I have not seen this yet with JSB's. Other than that they seem like a pretty well made pellet for made in China.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
EDIT: I want to apologize, I got my darn pellets mixed up, I'm talking about AEA Center Punch.... Brain FART. They may be made by JSB The rest of my comments stand.

I just ran about 50 of the JTS .25 33.9 gr through my JSAR Raptor, some were tight, I measured some and the head size was .0003" larger than JSB's But they shot well. My SD was the same on both pellets 1.9. Tried them in my Maverick VP, Got an SD of 2.1. Both pellets gave good groups at 30 yards. Next I'm going to try the .22's I bought in my Maverick Compact .22 tomorrow.

Ran the .22 18.3's though my Compact, not bad got some very consistent shots then a flyer. They feel like there is a coating or lubrication.

Last edited:
Reactions: RM.510bigbore
"Climb on down that ivory tower my friend, those USA products you go on about were made with globally sourced materials, sub assemblies made overseas and just some minimum wage kid in the US is adding the last 4 screws and slapping on a Made in the USA sticker on it to make all the nationalists feel better about their role in a heritage that is made in a melting pot from around the world."
So, you're stating that it's okay to make another country, that doesn't agree with our philosophy, a more rich and powerful country leaving the US behind.
Well played buddy, well played. I'm glad that you're okay with that, I'm not.

What it means is that I understand the reality of a global marked and am not fooled by hype or nationalistic groaning.

Who manufactures JTS pellets? Are they like Air Arms and FX in that JSB makes them?

Sorry if that has already been stated in this thread, I missed it.

My "go to" pellet is FX 10.3 in .177. I have a little less than 4 tins of Air Arms 10.3, but they didn't do as well as the FX for me.

JSB 10.3 aren't nearly as consistent as the FX (made by JSB) and Air Arms 10.3 (made by JSB) isn't nearly as consistent as the FX.

Just wondering if JTS is also made by JSB?

Thanks!

All my best!

Kerry

I’m still packen some Chi Comm Schrapnell I picked up in Vietnam so my lens is a bit foggy seeing my way to buying any lead from them .🥴
Many good alternatives out there. Just an old Veterans perspective. But all are free to make their own choices.
And the only reason we ARE free to make our own choices...are because of old veterans.🇺🇸