JTS Dead Center Pellet, pretty impressive stuff

Wuzz Gowin Owin Peeple? :cool:

Well, I have been shooting some JTS .22 Caliber Dead Center lead domed pellets in 18.10gr and believe me when I tell you this guys and gals, these suckers are NICE! Packed with foam top and bottom, bright clean lead with little to no deformity, screw off lid... These things are pretty cool. If you want to see them for yourselves, check out this video Airgun Angie put out from Shot Show 2023 that she is sharing on her Facebook and Instagram pages.

So far I have shot them through five different PCP's. Loaded one mag with my goto ammo which is JSB Diabolo Exact Jumbo Heavy .22 Cal, 18.13 gr, and loaded a second mag with the Dead Centers in 18.10gr. The results are equal or better grouping on the same target at the same distance.

The PCPs I shot them through so far are:
  • AVA Bullpup and Conventional
  • Gauntlet 1
  • Huben K1
  • Brocock Commander
  • FX Dream-Tac Compact

The distances were 50 and 75 yards and if I did not load the magazines myself I would swear I was shooting nothing other than JSB. This is going to allow a lot more shooters to afford to shoot clean well made accurate ammo.

Great so far, I'm going to do a video of these in action in a series of short videos, like 2mins each or something that showcases these things in action. I love it when something elevates our sport and saves a few bucks at the same time! :geek:

Last edited:
Press release
tim

Reactions: n21fd
Been doing a bit of shooting with the .25's and .22's ( JTS 25.4g and 18.1g ) today this past hour or so.
The .25s out of a choked LW Poly at @ 950 fps and the .22's out of a custom TJ's no choke 3 groove @ 1020 fps.
* Both likely shot a Tad fast ... ( Not changing my guns set up ) they BOTH shot Exceptionally well ....

I'm impressed, tho not surprised being they look like a million bucks ( Smooth, shiny, no parting lines, no chaff etc ... ) So if they shoot as good as they look ( They seem too ) we got a winner thus far in my very limited testing.

Where cann these be bought, please?
Thanks
Ed
The distributor and retailers are listed on the JTS Website found HERE but it is my understanding that these pellets are on their way to these folks and may not yet be listed.

I get pretty schizophrenic about buying from China
But they have the 2nd largest economy on earth.
Only the US has a larger one.
And if we remove California from our picture, China jumps up to first place.

In truth
Any one of us could find a reason for not buying from any country.
In the spirit if Ronald Reagan, I say " Forget about it!"

Oh dear!
My tongue is caught in my cheek.

^^^^
I totally agree with your first paragraph.
That's my reason for not buying China, unless there is absolutely no other option (which there is in this case). Why would I 'donate' my money to a communist country that is contrary to our beliefs? (I hope that this is not too political for the mods?)
My 2¢