• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS Comp1 Compressor

I recently ordered the JTS Comp 1 portable compressor from Pyramid Air. It came packaged in a heavy cardboard container with a Styrofoam block inside containing the compressor and the accessories. I ran it on 120 volt AC, not tried on 12 volt DC yet. It operates quietly enough that with it running sitting on my bathroom vanity two of my cats sat there looking at without being frightened off. That's pretty quiet! The fans whir and the compressor goes doop doop doop doop doop, not disturbing at all. First run with the hose plugged up to 4500 psi revealed no leaks so I bled the hose and got my probes out for the Evanix and Weihrauch rifles. Both reservoirs filled quickly from approximately 100 Bar to 200. The compressor came with some tools and spare parts. There is one fault, the fans come on and off with the power switch not with the fan switch button which does nothing but this doesn't hinder operation. The compressor is actually smaller and lighter than I was anticipating, not bulky or heavy at all, very easily portable. I have done 9 fills with it so far. The air exhausting from the case never felt warm. As it will be used to fill guns and not tanks (unless I change my mind and decide to spend even more money) it should last me a long time not being ran up to 4500 psi stressing it. Since it's brand new I can't comment on durability, that will have to wait on time. So far the JTS Comp 1 does seem to live up to expectations. I've already gotten to shoot a lot more than I would have without the compressor.

I don't want to come across as negative, but I really don't see anything about this compressor that sets it apart from every other no name Chinese 12v compressor. All the same design and case with slightly different features.

Hopefully you got a decent one and it will last a while. My CS3 lasted for exactly 50 hours and after much back and forth with support asking for pictures and vidoes and a bunch of time wasting bs for about 2 months it just went into the garbage as there was no fixing it.

Reactions: gendoc
I don't want to come across as negative, but I really don't see anything about this compressor that sets it apart from every other no name Chinese 12v compressor. All the same design and case with slightly different features.

Hopefully you got a decent one and it will last a while. My CS3 lasted for exactly 50 hours and after much back and forth with support asking for pictures and vidoes and a bunch of time wasting bs for about 2 months it just went into the garbage as there was no fixing it.
No oil, no coolant is what I liked.
Will have to wait and see on longevity.