JTS JTS Brawn Bullpup

I was looking at Pyramid Air today and saw they have the JTS Brawn Bullpup available to buy. A little more than the Airacuda Max, but looks to have the same FPS stats on it. I'm really tempted... Anyway, it looks like its available now. Not sure if it was posted by mistake or if they really have it available, as it doesn't look like anyone else does yet. https://www.pyramydair.com/product/jts-brawn-bullpup-pcp-air-rifle?m=6280

I was looking at Pyramid Air today and saw they have the JTS Brawn Bullpup available to buy. A little more than the Airacuda Max, but looks to have the same FPS stats on it. I'm really tempted... Anyway, it looks like its available now. Not sure if it was posted by mistake or if they really have it available, as it doesn't look like anyone else does yet. https://www.pyramydair.com/product/jts-brawn-bullpup-pcp-air-rifle?m=6280
They are available for purchase but don't have them in stock yet. I was tempted, but you don't really get that many shots out of it and it's a little over 9lbs bare bones.

Ron,
No no no your not alone !!!
The stuff of our dreams as far weirder than the awake reality's .... or is it :ROFLMAO:

Pretty sure most who know me would agree that my reality is weird enough they would prefer to avoid knowing any details about my dreams, Scott. I even often wake up wondering, "Where the hell did THAT come from?"

A knee riser.jpg

FT knee riser/stabilizer from Ford Model A.

1713808268594.png

Field Target pistol from California.

2240 HPA carbine.jpg

??? from ???.

MMB Skyhawk.JPG

Co2 shotgun from The Philippines.

CP FLR.jpg

PCP from China.

Chameleon RS.jpg

Ten-meter rapid-fire pistol from Czechoslovakia.

187 WTF rig.jpg

WFTF rifle from the mind of Ron R. Correction- WTF?! rifle from the mind of Ron R.

"And now you know... the rest of the story."

Having owned and tested hundreds of airguns of all manner and description(s), no wonder I have weird dreams about airguns! 🤪

Next installment- Women Of My Dreams.

✋!!!