• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS JTS BRAWN @ $499 (the New King of Affordable Bullpups?) Video Review

20240520_095142.jpg

This new JTS Brawn bullpup PCP rifle is very impressive. It's tuned to shoot 15.9gr and 18.1gr perfectly. This video will give you an up close look as well as test the accuracy to find the best pellets for the Brawn. This new JTS Brawn is accurate and smooth! It shoots like a $1500 gun in my opinion. Thanks for watching! -Nate

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
So I got mine yesterday....PROS , at 50 yards 10 shot grp using AEA .22 15.9gr pellets 955 fps 1" group , reg does a good job of keeping speeds consistent , filled the gun up to 220 bar and got 50 shots , back yard friendly , nice trigger out of the box . CONS ... So I wanted to see If the accuracy changed with a moderator Installed so I used my Huggett Astelle the gun absolutley destroyed the Internalls the pellet never even left the moderator look at the picture you can see what It did to the exit hole Im not about to try another moderator , the gun will not decock could be dangerouse If you forget and leave a pellet In the breach , first time I decocked It ( or I thought I decocked It ) I pulled the trigger just to make sure the damn thing went off and Its not just a one off It does It all the time , cheack peice Is not adjustable , bummer , I knew the stock was a dark stain but now I have It In my hands Im not a fan might grow on me maybe . Didnt JTS have a problem with their guns clipping moderators ? I would have thought by now that they would have fixed that problem . Am I going to keep the gun dunno jurey Is still out .
2958859.jpg
8555.jpg
525225.jpg

So I got mine yesterday....PROS , at 50 yards 10 shot grp using AEA .22 15.9gr pellets 955 fps 1" group , reg does a good job of keeping speeds consistent , filled the gun up to 220 bar and got 50 shots , back yard friendly , nice trigger out of the box . CONS ... So I wanted to see If the accuracy changed with a moderator Installed so I used my Huggett Astelle the gun absolutley destroyed the Internalls the pellet never even left the moderator look at the picture you can see what It did to the exit hole Im not about to try another moderator , the gun will not decock could be dangerouse If you forget and leave a pellet In the breach , first time I decocked It ( or I thought I decocked It ) I pulled the trigger just to make sure the damn thing went off and Its not just a one off It does It all the time , cheack peice Is not adjustable , bummer , I knew the stock was a dark stain but now I have It In my hands Im not a fan might grow on me maybe . Didnt JTS have a problem with their guns clipping moderators ? I would have thought by now that they would have fixed that problem . Am I going to keep the gun dunno jurey Is still out .View attachment 467067View attachment 467068View attachment 467069
Since its a Airacuda Max on a bull pup stock and the Max had clipping problems I'm not surprised these have the same problem

So I got mine yesterday....PROS , at 50 yards 10 shot grp using AEA .22 15.9gr pellets 955 fps 1" group , reg does a good job of keeping speeds consistent , filled the gun up to 220 bar and got 50 shots , back yard friendly , nice trigger out of the box . CONS ... So I wanted to see If the accuracy changed with a moderator Installed so I used my Huggett Astelle the gun absolutley destroyed the Internalls the pellet never even left the moderator look at the picture you can see what It did to the exit hole Im not about to try another moderator , the gun will not decock could be dangerouse If you forget and leave a pellet In the breach , first time I decocked It ( or I thought I decocked It ) I pulled the trigger just to make sure the damn thing went off and Its not just a one off It does It all the time , cheack peice Is not adjustable , bummer , I knew the stock was a dark stain but now I have It In my hands Im not a fan might grow on me maybe . Didnt JTS have a problem with their guns clipping moderators ? I would have thought by now that they would have fixed that problem . Am I going to keep the gun dunno jurey Is still out .View attachment 467067View attachment 467068View attachment 467069
If you contact Huggett, they will likely replace the mod inners. Bummer about the gun, no excuse for JTS to not address a known problem …lame.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
Interesting. Did you adjust the Trigger? If so, could that have affected the uncocking of the Rifle? Also how does the rear cocking lever feel?

Interesting. Did you adjust the Trigger? If so, could that have affected the uncocking of the Rifle? Also how does the rear cocking lever feel?
I didnt adjust anything on the gun...The cocking lever Is ok for a budget gun . I think Iv figured out the decocking problem , with the cocking arm half way to the closed position take finger of the trigger then fully close .

Last edited:
I didnt adjust anything on the gun...The cocking lever Is ok for a budget gun . I think Iv figured out the decocking problem , with the cocking arm half way back to the closed position take finger of the trigger then fully close .
I am an Airacuda "newbie" owner and like to read about this stuff. Happy you got yours figured out!

They would have been better off making the Pup out of the Standard rather then the MAX, .......much better gun in my opinion and lighter to boot
Well, they got a chance to fix gap at stock bolt with bullpup configuration, too bad the clipping problem caused by out-of-round shrouds still exists, first the MAX, next the .30, now the bullpup. :unsure: WM

Well, they got a chance to fix gap at stock bolt with bullpup configuration, too bad the clipping problem caused by out-of-round shrouds still exists, first the MAX, next the .30, now the bullpup. :unsure: WM
Being so new to this, I am curious what the shroud has to do with the clipping? The adaptor screws directly to the Barrel and then to the suppressor, so how does the Shroud affect it? Curious because My adapter was supposed to be delivered today but it didn't show. So, before I use it, I would like to know what to look for?

Being so new to this, I am curious what the shroud has to do with the clipping? The adaptor screws directly to the Barrel and then to the suppressor, so how does the Shroud affect it? Curious because My adapter was supposed to be delivered today but it didn't show. So, before I use it, I would like to know what to look for?
Only in reference to the MAX, not the Standard model, a five-piece assembly (air stripper/4 baffles) is held down by a shroud bolt inside the shroud against the muzzle. A short distance away the shroud end cap screws into the shroud end. An out-of-round shroud could have the end cap exit pointing in a different place than the muzzle, leading to moderator clipping. The Standard model has a different configuration and doesn't appear to be the model this bullpup was based upon. WM