• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JTS JTS airgun parts

While hearing the same statement on WE WILL HAVE PARTS, it is a shame that has not happened.
But then again .... when was the last time that ANY Chinese, Turkish, Spanish or Korean air gun manufacturer has made parts available for outright purchase ?
With all due respect to you, Motorhead, for you re a great guy and very knowledgeable too when it comes to guns. But here you re making a bit of a lame excuse for your friend.
If a dealer/importer actually wants spare parts, he will negociate beforehand and he will get them ready and available in stock.

Korean guns you say?
Have always had access to every Shinsung part i wanted, every SamYang part too. Sometimes took a few weeks longer, but i got what i wanted. Same goes for my acquaintances shooting Spanish guns.
Never bought a Kral and never will if the dealer beforehand won t guarantee he can provide spare parts if needed.

Same will apply to JTS guns. As long as local dealers here don t openly guarantee available spare parts for a gun they re selling, i won t buy Airacuda. Even though comments on Dutch airgun fora have stirred up my interest for Max, i won t consider buying it as long as i can t even get my hands on a spare hammer spring. It's too ridiculous for words.
I m with Kilmouski all the way. If the seller refuses service at the buyer's request with spare parts as the buyer wants it, the seller isn t worth looking at.

LOL ... Ever try and get DAYSTATE PARTS ?
Ever as a client tried Airguns.nl ? In some cases may take some time, but still...

Last edited:
Most ANY statements made on a USA based air gun forum are in perspective of the vast majority of members being from North America.
So prickly posts by those outside North America don't amount to much & if different than what we seem to find as fact .. ENJOY that reality.
Peeing match this will not become :cautious:

As already stated above, Motorhead, I've always respected you. Still do. But as it now so appears, that feeling is clearly not mutual.
A bit unfortunate.
Sorry to establish your 'condoning' of reality. Which is in fact entirely the topic starter's reality:

'no parts available for JTS airguns'.

Only thing i m saying now, always said before, and will always be sticking to, i will not purchase a gun from a dealer/importer not providing spare parts as a customer care service.

Clearly i m not the only one.

Folks, this is simply stupid! We need to demand that the sellers of the air rifles we buy provide us with valid specifications for all parts. If they do not want to do that, than we will simply not buy.. The days of sellers over users, are over.

Last edited:
As already stated above, Motorhead, I've always respected you. Still do. But as it now so appears, that feeling is clearly not mutual.
A bit unfortunate.
Sorry to establish your 'condoning' of reality. Which is in fact entirely the topic starter's reality:

'no parts available for JTS airguns'.

Only thing i m saying now, always said before, and will always be sticking to, i will not purchase a gun from a dealer/importer not providing spare parts as a customer care service.

Clearly i m not the only one.

We're all good .. no lack of respect intended. We're just viewing the same lake from opposing shores and indeed they look different. ;)

Reactions: 17dean