JTS JTS airgun parts

Just bought this Airacuda and no problems so far and no complaints except for I ask Pyramyd Air if they carried any parts for them like hammer spring etc and they said no and dont know if they will ever get any.
Well I emailed JTS and ask them if I could buy parts direct from them and the response was we dont sell parts.

Deleted part of thread to fact check. Trying to find thread about parts availability to make sure I read it correctly.

Last edited:
Yeah the whole parts thing is very annoying. I guess there are good things when it comes to these guns. You can find parts schematics online that list the exact oring sizes for the gun which makes ordering from a vendor a breeze if you need them beyond the extras supplied. Although I have not read any accounts of how JTS warranty is as far as reliability they do cover the guns for three years which is solid.

Buy another one as a parts gun . 🤤

Americans got all that disposable money and if you a little short , well your covered with ez terms finance .

$99 down ,$99 a month, for the next 99 years . Heck get 2 or 3 parts guns under that.

I said before i try to support a congressman that tries to push that " fix it" law / right to repair law. That would make these companies supply parts for fix it yourself ..

Just to add..

Funny they got parts i assume to do warranty work or referb jobs but never any to sell to you ..

While hearing the same statement on WE WILL HAVE PARTS, it is a shame that has not happened.
But then again .... when was the last time that ANY Chinese, Turkish, Spanish or Korean air gun manufacturer has made parts available for outright purchase ?
Warranty work if any, no clue there ????
A very accurate statement. Which, leads one to no longer even consider a purchase of said guns. I have two (2) Kral airguns that I believe are great airguns. BUT Kral will not reply to any emails. Kral does not make parts available. At the end of the day, I would say, do not buy anything Kral makes, because of this. What is worse, Kral makes many of the "US" based airguns. Anyone finding parts for those to be unobtanium?

LOL ... Ever try and get DAYSTATE PARTS ?
Likely one of the WORLDS top manufacturers out of the UK, Are there IPL's to find part numbers, a place to buy said part numbers ? ... nope
* while you can get the guns repaired, there not catering to self service one iota !!!
I've been able to get some stuff for my redwolf valve stem and seat all the orings 11.1 volt battery wire and could get a different barrel and probe I don't know about any other parts but aoa has been helpful

Reactions: Motorhead
Anyone else have a problem with spending $2k to $3k on an airgun with no after-sale support? I know I do!
Support miens different things to different folks.
Being able to get an item fixed IS support .... sourcing parts for "Self Service" not so much with some manufacturers.

W/O going on a name that manufacture rant .... ALL the top shelf manufacturers Fix & Repair there equipment. Some retail parts & some don't.

Support miens different things to different folks.
Being able to get an item fixed IS support .... sourcing parts for "Self Service" not so much with some manufacturers.

W/O going on a name that manufacture rant .... ALL the top shelf manufacturers Fix & Repair there equipment. Some retail parts & some don't.
I know. The fact is, only one airgun vendor provides total support for their products- STEYR. The rest just exist after that. I enjoy shooting many different airguns. The fact is, though, most companies provide almost no after-sales support. You are on your own. Until air-gunners demand said service, no one will care.

A very accurate statement. Which, leads one to no longer even consider a purchase of said guns. I have two (2) Kral airguns that I believe are great airguns. BUT Kral will not reply to any emails. Kral does not make parts available. At the end of the day, I would say, do not buy anything Kral makes, because of this. What is worse, Kral makes many of the "US" based airguns. Anyone finding parts for those to be unobtanium?
I seen like kral show parts or accessories on stuff with item numbers but no way to add to cart or order even if you email enquirer.

Like heres stuff we got for your gun , but you just cant have or get any of them . Ha, ha ,ha...

I think all air gun sellers should at the very least provide schematics which include o-ring dimensions and properties. If They do not, we should boycott them. People should not have to spend countless hours figuring out what o-ring works on what air rifle.

Folks, this is simply stupid! We need to demand that the sellers of the air rifles we buy provide us with valid specifications for all parts. If they do not want to do that, than we will simply not buy.. The days of sellers over users, are over.

While hearing the same statement on WE WILL HAVE PARTS, it is a shame that has not happened.
But then again .... when was the last time that ANY Chinese, Turkish, Spanish or Korean air gun manufacturer has made parts available for outright purchase ?
Warranty work if any, no clue there ????
Huben, a Chinese company, sells parts through its dealers. Any part of the rifle can be purchased from multiple huben dealers.

Many companies have different views on the parts bizz regardless of the product.

It’s about volume. Crosman has a parts department because they had and have enough volume to support the overhead of a “Parts Department.” They also understand they can make money from parts.

Others either don’t have the volume or they are still in the mindset that the data, the IPL and such cannot be made public. And yet others still believe they can force people into their network for repair.

Times are changing, but many manufacturers lag behind due to the old mindset. The product is too good for Mr. Homefixit to put his fingers on.

In my industry, we struggle with the same issues. Everything has to stay in network. Never mind the multiple opportunities out of network.

And then the old school idea of Mr. Home…fixit and perceived liabilities, real or not, keeps a lock on info.

All information on everything would be cool, but the idea that it is owed to the consumer is plain ignorance.

I think all air gun sellers should at the very least provide schematics which include o-ring dimensions and properties. If They do not, we should boycott them. People should not have to spend countless hours figuring out what o-ring works on what air rifle.

Folks, this is simply stupid! We need to demand that the sellers of the air rifles we buy provide us with valid specifications for all parts. If they do not want to do that, than we will simply not buy.. The days of sellers over users, are over.
I don't think this would work there will still be buyers