• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

JTS JTS AIRACUDA STANDARD .25 inbound PICTURES ADDED

Ordered the JTS Airacuda in .25 supposed to be here Monday. Would like to hear from people who currently own them about what they think about them.
Can the hammer spring on them be messed with to flatten the shot curve like can be done on the Benjamin Akela?
Looking forward to getting it and getting in the woods squirrel hunting with it, have a Hawke Endurance 30 WA SF 4x16x50 ready to go on it.
Will post pics once I get it.

Well I received the Airacuda Standard .25 today, cleaned barrel aired it up and mounted my Hawke Endurance 4x16x50 scope on it.

I had the scope on my Akela and it was just too big for it but seems perfect on the Airacuda. Shot it at 10 yards and was on horizantally but was about 4 in high, adjusted it down some then went outside to 32 yds. 1st shot was about 10 inches high, adjusted it down and next shot was 2 in high next one hit dime size bull. Shot rest of mag and they pretty much tore bull up, this was with Kodiak Hunter pellets because I had maybe 40 pellets left in tin and wanted to use them up.
As soon as it cools down will take it out and try a few other pellets and do some chrony work. I adjust trigger down to 2lb 3oz from 2lb 14oz which is about perfect for hunting.
Only thing I dont care for about the gun is the very dark finish thats on the wood, way too dark.
Pics arent the greatest as its too hot to go out to just take pics.

20230821_181344.jpg
20230821_181350.jpg
20230821_181403.jpg

Last edited:
I have had a .25 Standard several weeks, I haven't adjusted anything and I'm very pleased with it.
It is very accurate and has been a hammer on pests.
There is a problem with them clipping moderators if you add one, mine did, but I modified it and now it shoots great with it.
Can't beat them for the money, I will buy a .22 soon.
thanks good to hear you like yours. What did you have to do to yours to keep it from clipping if I might ask.

Dean,
BuckRail just came out with a synthetic stock for the Airacuda Standard, a visit to the website might prove interesting. WM
Thanks I have seen those, I much prefer a wood stock over the more modern looking stocks. I grew up in the 60s/70s shooting nice wood stocked rimfires and shotguns is probably why. I do like the look and feel of my Notos though.

Thanks I have seen those, I much prefer a wood stock over the more modern looking stocks. I grew up in the 60s/70s shooting nice wood stocked rimfires and shotguns is probably why. I do like the look and feel of my Notos though.
A flaw in the Airacuda Max was uncovered early in production, involving an unsupported stock screw, which, when tightened, can warp the action so that magazine insertion is impossible. Consumers and the Warranty Department were left to resolve this issue. BuckRail reports a synthetic stock for the Max is in development, I'm looking forward to it. Airacuda Standard is not affected so you should be good to go. WM

What a beauty! Can't wait to get mine.
Congratulations....I have 1 recommendation for everyone buying a Aircuda or Aircuda Max is to buy extra cartridges so you can keep the party rolling. I just ordered 2 more a few moments ago. I get through 4 cartridges before I reach 150 Bar, using the jts dead center 25.39 or the jsb king Diabolo exact 25.39..... Tomorrow I will be testing the Hades 26.56 . Im addicted to the .25 caliber.

Congratulations....I have 1 recommendation for everyone buying a Aircuda or Aircuda Max is to buy extra cartridges so you can keep the party rolling. I just ordered 2 more a few moments ago. I get through 4 cartridges before I reach 150 Bar, using the jts dead center 25.39 or the jsb king Diabolo exact 25.39..... Tomorrow I will be testing the Hades 26.56 . Im addicted to the .25 caliber.
.25 is my go to as well. But i did just order a Umarex Notos .22 cal to add to my collection. Got Froggys bottle drop adapter coming for it and cant wait to install and try out!