JTS JTS Airacuda "not the Max"

Chief 10 beers, HOW! I bought my first pcp last oct. JTS aircuda. .22 . got it and started shooting 1/4 in mushrooms, sitting against a tree ,off knee at 20 yds,HN 14.6S, i could'nt miss!!! i was blown away!!! the only thing i had done[and it is a must!!!!} is take out the trigger set screws and replace with longer, as there tinny and will fall in!
i get half IN. groups at 48 yds. shooting off rolled up blanket , off truck. beautiful shooting rifles. all metal and wood and a very decent trigger if you replace the trigger screws'. i then proceeded to buy a avenger .22 refurbished. was very excited. had to send back as the hammer adustment was stripped out and both the mags were crapped out. spin,put in bacwards then load? no thanks the aircuda mags are way better!!! all metal and you put in then spin. easy peasy!!!
i have the hammer spring turned out flush and get 80+ shots. its a lazer and i love it. the ONLY thing i can gripe about are the trigger screws ,and the stock cheek weld is a little low , but thats it! since i sent back the avenger,[which i believe is inferior to the aircuda], ive gotten a Benjamin cayden which im selling. just doesnt fit me, and a benjamin chief 2 .22 which is kool . for the price i believe the aircuda is the BEST AIR RIFLE out there bar none, and im very thankful it was my first PCP, can not recomm (y) (y) (y) end enough!!!!

Chief 10 beers, HOW! I bought my first pcp last oct. JTS aircuda. .22 . got it and started shooting 1/4 in mushrooms, sitting against a tree ,off knee at 20 yds,HN 14.6S, i could'nt miss!!! i was blown away!!! the only thing i had done[and it is a must!!!!} is take out the trigger set screws and replace with longer, as there tinny and will fall in!
i get half IN. groups at 48 yds. shooting off rolled up blanket , off truck. beautiful shooting rifles. all metal and wood and a very decent trigger if you replace the trigger screws'. i then proceeded to buy a avenger .22 refurbished. was very excited. had to send back as the hammer adustment was stripped out and both the mags were crapped out. spin,put in bacwards then load? no thanks the aircuda mags are way better!!! all metal and you put in then spin. easy peasy!!!
i have the hammer spring turned out flush and get 80+ shots. its a lazer and i love it. the ONLY thing i can gripe about are the trigger screws ,and the stock cheek weld is a little low , but thats it! since i sent back the avenger,[which i believe is inferior to the aircuda], ive gotten a Benjamin cayden which im selling. just doesnt fit me, and a benjamin chief 2 .22 which is kool . for the price i believe the aircuda is the BEST AIR RIFLE out there bar none, and im very thankful it was my first PCP, can not recomm (y) (y) (y) end enough!!!!
ps.Aircuda Standard!

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
Well, I bit the "Pellet" so to speak. I ordered the JTS Aracuda today! I took advantage of getting the 24 Hour Leak Test! There were only 2 left in stock, so I grabbed Mine! Should be here next week! Enjoy your Day everyone!
Congrats on your purchase. Looking forward to a full report on how it shoots! Enjoy.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers