JTS Airacuda and Airacuda Max Introductions

Yes Sir! We made several design changes before production and are working on future models. More to come soon!!!
Id like a stock choice ( nonthumbhole) and full steel threaded barrel. This shrouded soda straw barrel stuff is getting bad.. pretty much becoming a thing of the past..

Also for a clarify only the max muzzle cap removes for a moderator and the standard is fixed?

I'm getting the MAX primarily for the thumb hole. I can't use standard stocks and they are antiquated in my opinion. If the standard had a thumb hole, I would be on the pre-buy list.
Ya , standard with std , standard with th, max std, max th.. 👍 then maybe a syn to help cost for cheap skates like me😜

Sub 300 synstock std cuda... Probably hard to keep in stock/ ready available.

We have at this time parts for repairs/warranty only, in the future we will expand on this so parts can be purchased by anyone for any reason. The pandemic and shutdowns have made getting materials very hard so were focusing right now on our dealers.
Pretty much last year excuse.. funny how nothing anywhere is even yring to bounce back.. just keeps draging on and on and on..

Reactions: Firewalker