JTS .22, 25.39's

MACTEN

Nov 18, 2020
IA
Does anyone know the actual head and skirt diameter of the JTS .22 25.39 pellets? I see they are an actual shallow skirt like the original JSB redesign pellets unlike the Shallow skirt redesigns that JSB has decided to go with recently. One of my .22's can't push the entire pellet past the transfer port because of the deep skirt.
In fact it's taking up half of the port and I get some funky readings over the chronograph.
I'm hoping it's just the fact that the FX/JSB 25.39 skirt is so weak it deforms when I pick them up, and might be getting bent from the air charging sideways at it up the port.
I was hoping the JTS that look like the original JSB rd's might fit the bill and push out of the trxrf ports way, but don't the the head and skirt diameter specs.
It seems JTS has removed the specs from their website for some reason on these pellets. Does anyone know the actual head and skirt on these pellets?

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Does anyone know the actual head and skirt diameter of the JTS .22 25.39 pellets? I see they are an actual shallow skirt like the original JSB redesign pellets unlike the Shallow skirt redesigns that JSB has decided to go with recently. One of my .22's can't push the entire pellet past the transfer port because of the deep skirt.
In fact it's taking up half of the port and I get some funky readings over the chronograph.
I'm hoping it's just the fact that the FX/JSB 25.39 skirt is so weak it deforms when I pick them up, and might be getting bent from the air charging sideways at it up the port.
I was hoping the JTS that look like the original JSB rd's might fit the bill and push out of the trxrf ports way, but don't the the head and skirt diameter specs.
It seems JTS has removed the specs from their website for some reason on these pellets. Does anyone know the actual head and skirt on these pellets?
If JTS is the same as AEA which they appear to be the head meadures at 5.53mm, skirts measure 5.70-5.71mm

Also these pellet fly really well in my cz barrels

View attachment 20240420_134427.jpg

View attachment 20240420_134419.jpg

View attachment 17136352832669057142967669781328.jpg

Reactions: MACTEN
The JTS 25.4s chamber hard in my guns. Dunno if that's the harder lead or bigger head size. Sizing isn't one of the airgun superstitions that I ascribes to so haven't measured any of them to know.
All the JTS I’ve tried have chambered hard as well, I believe their skirts are a bit more flared and the lead harder as well. That said, they work great but seem to foul the barrel faster than JSB. I haven’t had any damaged pellets from JTS, over many tins.

All the JTS I’ve tried have chambered hard as well, I believe their skirts are a bit more flared and the lead harder as well. That said, they work great but seem to foul the barrel faster than JSB. I haven’t had any damaged pellets from JTS, over many tins.
Like the old Crosman premiers, so much tin in their lead mix that they can't be damaged. Try to squish a pellet skirt of a JTS with your fingers and then try to squish the skirt of a JSB.

Reactions: Scotty1 and MACTEN