• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JSBs & .22 Hatsan Flash QE

Since purchasing the (.22) Hatsan Flash QE in July 2019, I have been using only JSB pellets, based on the recommendation of Pyramyd Air, from whom I purchased the Hatsan. Specifically, the 18.13g Diabolos have been outstanding performers. Nonetheless, I did purchase JSBs "Test" pack, which contained 4 different types of pellets (https://tinyurl.com/y3hh3f2w).  And although I was happy with the accuracy and consistency of the 18.13 Diabolos, I wanted to at least give opportunity to other weights and designs.

My experience has been this:

The Jumbo Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo Heavy 18.13 continues to lead the pack in effectiveness, accuracy and consistency. I consider the Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo RS 13.4 to be just about equal to the 18.13 in every way. The Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo Monster 25.4 were a step down in both accuracy and consistency. Finally, the Match Diabolo Straton Jumbo 15.9 grains were the worst of the group. I constantly struggled to get consistency and accuracy.

So, having said all that, I am really curious if others have had similar results, especially with the Hatsan Flash QE. I love my Flash, and love the 18.13 JSBs. Together, at least for me, they are a deadly combination, up to say even 85-or-so yards. (I hit a blackbird at what I estimate to be about 85 yards, the farthest for me so far.)

I'd be grateful for comments one way or the other.

Thank you.

Since purchasing the (.22) Hatsan Flash QE in July 2019, I have been using only JSB pellets, based on the recommendation of Pyramyd Air, from whom I purchased the Hatsan. Specifically, the 18.13g Diabolos have been outstanding performers. Nonetheless, I did purchase JSBs "Test" pack, which contained 4 different types of pellets (https://tinyurl.com/y3hh3f2w).  And although I was happy with the accuracy and consistency of the 18.13 Diabolos, I wanted to at least give opportunity to other weights and designs.

My experience has been this:

The Jumbo Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo Heavy 18.13 continues to lead the pack in effectiveness, accuracy and consistency. I consider the Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo RS 13.4 to be just about equal to the 18.13 in every way. The Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo Monster 25.4 were a step down in both accuracy and consistency. Finally, the Match Diabolo Straton Jumbo 15.9 grains were the worst of the group. I constantly struggled to get consistency and accuracy.

So, having said all that, I am really curious if others have had similar results, especially with the Hatsan Flash QE. I love my Flash, and love the 18.13 JSBs. Together, at least for me, they are a deadly combination, up to say even 85-or-so yards. (I hit a blackbird at what I estimate to be about 85 yards, the farthest for me so far.)

I'd be grateful for comments one way or the other.

Thank you.

Mod edit: Duplicate post.combined with post in PCP Airguns forum