JSB!!!!!! You’re killing us with the .30 cal shortage!!!!!

Check out the Video about JSB , they letting dealers run out all old inventory then they will ship out the NEW re-designed pellet tins with screwed on tops

LOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iviK3-DyVKA

Yes, we are going thru old stock first. Then as the older tins sell out, shooters will see the new screw top tins.

AOA, nor any other retailer will see .30's next week. Not unless the container grows wings.

Joe

I just ordered 15 tins of Hatsan Vortex Supreme 30 Cal. Pellets for 10.99 a tin from Field Supply. 

They look like and packaged just like Jsb.... and I must say they shoot the same.... price ain't bad either

If cant get my jsb's then these will do very nicely

I have been told they are JSBs I have compared them side by side and shot them both and cant tell the difference

My st barrel on my impact likes the vortex better than jsb

But every time I buy them on Amazon one or 2 tins come open in the box and have many damaged skirts .

My x barrel like the jsb heavy thow 

@ Jfrench and others- that’s exactly what happened to me when I ordered four tins thru Amazon. All four tins were opened inside a soaking wet, drenched box. I called amazon to complain, and the lady kindly said that it seems like it was the post offices fault. I agreed, partly, but I let them know that it’s amazons fault also for shipping four tins loosely in a box large enough to ship a pair of work boots. In the end, Amazon made it good by resending me four new tins, and did not want the original order sent back. How great is that!

Go check out Brian at Edgun west....they have edgun pellets that was made by JSB...i shoot them out of my R5 Matador.30 Standard....as for as Accuracy is concerned i see no differences between them & JSBs...My only problem with them both is they pass through whatever i shot like butter...So i wanted something that would Disperse most of its energy inside the pray....And the Predator poly mag seems to do the trick out of my R5 Matador...Very Accurate for my pesting range of 37 to 80 yards...