JSB ....WHY do you do this.🤬

This is the thing about JSB that drives me crazy. I have a new tin of 25.39 Redesigned. In the tin are two different pellets. A medium based pellet, I think are now being called the shallow and a deep base pellet, I think are the ones they are now calling deep. But WHY do the put them both in 1 tin.🤬

20240307_093729.jpg

This is the second post I’ve seen like this over the past few days. That’s it for me. I don’t see myself running to place an order to try out pellets that I don’t even need.

Edit: Wait a minute. Both of these threads were stared by the OP. @Richieg Why’d you start two threads about the same issue?

Link to first thread

This is the second post I’ve seen like this over the past few days. That’s it for me. I don’t see myself running to place an order to try out pellets that I don’t even need.

Edit: Wait a minute. Both of these threads were stared by the OP. @Richieg Why’d you start two threads about the same issue?

Link to first thread

It's two DIFFERENT issues. 1. being two different pellets in the same tin and 2. the new shallow branded pellets are not shallow, like the original shallow pellets.

It's two DIFFERENT issues. 1. being two different pellets in the same tin and 2. the new shallow branded pellets are not shallow, like the original shallow pellets.
@Richieg I was referring to post #4 in the other thread that I linked to this one. Looks like the same issue noted in post #1 in this thread to me. Thanks for pointing out these issues. Either way this is discouraging. I think I’ll stick to my pellets that I have on-hand.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
This is the thing about JSB that drives me crazy. I have a new tin of 25.39 Redesigned. In the tin are two different pellets. A medium based pellet, I think are now being called the shallow and a deep base pellet, I think are the ones they are now calling deep. But WHY do the put them both in 1 tin.🤬

View attachment 443279
Hint!!

IMG_3366.jpg

That's been going on with JSB pellets for a long time. Two or 3 years ago I posted a picture of some 25 caliber pellets in my magazine with deep and shallow skirts.
Yep, it's even happening with the 34 grain 25 cals. I bought six tins of them at one time, MK2. Tins said MK2, but they're were MK1 mixed in. Luckily my rifle that shoots those, shoot both well, just the MK2 outshine the MK1.

I switched to the FX 34s and haven't noticed any issues so far. Will probably try the JTS heavies next.

View attachment 443279
Complex mathematical formula -- Why? =$

I see a straightforward correction of a MANUFACTURING QUALITY ISSUE being wordsmithed into a "feature".

MRD Deep and MRD Shallow = they finally admit the difference in designs matters they and will actually keep them separated!

It's time for H&N to make some heavier .22 pellets. Goodness knows the shooters will try them!

I see a straightforward correction of a MANUFACTURING QUALITY ISSUE being wordsmithed into a "feature".

MRD Deep and MRD Shallow = they finally admit the difference in designs matters they and will actually keep them separated!

It's time for H&N to make some heavier .22 pellets. Goodness knows the shooters will try them!
🤫