JSB vs Air Arms pellets - Are they the same?

I have used and tested both. My finding are this....The JSB pellets my shoot well out of one rifle while the AA may shoot better out of another, it depends on the barrel. While I find of late that JSB head sizes are all over the place while the AA are not. The barrel that I have now will not shoot the JSB's well to my surprise so I ordered AA pellets..Also going to do a review of the New H&N Sniper Mags

This is interesting, I suppose AirArms either lied to you or something has changed in the meantime... I live in Czech Republic and I recently contacted JSB with the question if the pellets are really one and the same and if there are any different tools owned by Daystate/AirArms/Cometa etc... Today I received my answer... the conclusion is: whatever is the cheapest is the choice to buy. They are one and the same pellets made by one and the same tool(s)! 

Here is part of the email (I will translate it for you below):

Diabolky prodávané níže uváděnými společnostmi jsou výrobou naší společnosti. Vyrábíme je na vlastních strojích. Distribuujeme do dalších zemí prostřednictvím obchodních partnerů, kteří mají na krabičkách vlastní samolepky. Jedná se však o totožné střelivo vyrobené naší společností. Veškeré diabolky, které uvádíte, můžete zakoupit v naší provozovně v Bohumíně-Skřečoni, ale pouze s naší samolepkou JSB.

TRANSLATION:

"Diabolos sold by the companies you mentioned are manufacted by our company. We make them on our own tools. We send them to other countries through business partners who have their own labels on the boxes but it is identical with ammunition which is made by our company. All the pellets you mentioned can by bought at our shop in Bohumín-Skřečoň but only with our JSB label".

FYI - the companies "I mentioned" were: Daystate, AirArms and Cometa as examples. 

When searching for the perfect pellet for my HW90, I weighed and measured each pellet. I found that the .22, 18 grain AA Diabolo Field Heavy pellets were more consistent in weight, overall length, skirt diameter and head diameter than the .22, 18.13 grain JSB Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo Heavy pellets. While both pellets shot well, the AA pellets resulted in tighter groups. It made no difference where or by whom the pellet was manufactured my HW90 preferred the AA.