JSB redesigned 25.39 shallow???

I took out my RAW HM1000x .22 to the range to try out the shallows at 50 and 100 yrds
The 50 yard shots were very good. If they were weighed out, i think it can be very nice for competition
The 100 yards were equally as good! The first group i shot was only a 3 shot group. It was the Best, but not the average
View attachment 444470View attachment 444471
TBH…I doubt if I can ever repeat it
I was quickly brought back to earth on the next 6 grouping of 5 shots. The results are similar to what I shot on the prophet 3.
View attachment 444474
The shallows are much much better than the previous MRDs. Seems like they are already out of stock at most places.
I will sort them out and try again later.
Mike
But the shallows are the same ones being produced with the ones called deep. A Lot of times you get a mixture of the 2 in tins. The shallows are not a new pellet.

Reactions: KodiakJac
But the shallows are the same ones being produced with the ones called deep. A Lot of times you get a mixture of the 2 in tins. The shallows are not a new pellet.
not had a tin yet that has had a mix of pellets, so i have not seen what you are describing.
May not be new to you, but thet are certainly different than the MRDs i have purchased within the last 6 months.
IMG_0122.jpeg

my rifle prefers these shallows..the one on the left…
the one on the right are the previous MRDs that I have recently purchased
gone through 5 tins so far…none have been mixed
was not shooting in 2019,but that is good to know