JSB pellets still a shortage here in the USA.

if you're looking for 18.13gr jumbo heavy diabolos, you might find fx pellets in stock somewhere, which by all accounts are the same pellets from one particular jsb die.

for comparison, here is one fx pellet and 4 pellets from a tin of jsbs.

20210815_115006.1629053487.jpg

2 times in the last 10 days I had my finger on the "add to cart button" for a Brocock Sniper XR Magnum .22 from AOA and didn't go through with it ONLY because of lack of quality pellets. This may be stupid but I equate it to buying a new 8 cylinder truck during a gas shortage. Wish I could see a light at the end of the tunnel.

The cerakote tan, didn't know it was ten days. pondered getting that one for a couple days.

2 times in the last 10 days I had my finger on the "add to cart button" for a Brocock Sniper XR Magnum .22 from AOA and didn't go through with it ONLY because of lack of quality pellets. This may be stupid but I equate it to buying a new 8 cylinder truck during a gas shortage. Wish I could see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I can relate to that.

Actually bought a PCP in .22 only because I had inventory in that caliber. Had I not, wouldn't have purchased.

Thank you all for the offers. I am not looking for a new supplier. I am only commenting with frustration on the lack of fresh JSB supply available since January 2021. I buy 20 to 30 tins a year for events alone. I shoot Exact King Heavy .25 33.95gr. After sorting 5-7 tins I find my needs for ONE event. I am frustrated that I may have to limit the events I can participate in on a particular weekend due to short supply.

Thank you all for the offers. I am not looking for a new supplier. I am only commenting with frustration on the lack of fresh JSB supply available since January 2021. I buy 20 to 30 tins a year for events alone. I shoot Exact King Heavy .25 33.95gr. After sorting 5-7 tins I find my needs for ONE event. I am frustrated that I may have to limit the events I can participate in on a particular weekend due to short supply.

May I suggest another hobby until things sort themselves out? I have four hobbies, and most have been affected by the pandemic, but I keep busy flip flopping back and fourth. If you have family, now is a good time to get to know them a bit more.

If none of those ideas sound decent, a lead recovery machine may be just what you need.

Unfortunately the world seems to revolve around three or four pellets, KING MKII HEAVY, MONSTER RD .22, .177 HEAVY and 18g JUMBO's, so these will be the most difficult to get.

Perhaps if competing is very important then don't sort? use all of the limited amount you have and make it a bigger challenge for yourself?