• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Jsb pellets in Fx tins

Hi eveyone just bought some jsb pellets in .25 cal 25.4 grains from AOA

When they arrived I noticed they were in the Fx airguns tin. That was fine but when I opened it alomst all the pellets were destroyed.

I started sorting them and a good 3rd of the pellets were destroyed,not scratched, destroyed.

Should I just order them from Pyramid Air?

Chris,

I just bought s tin of the .25 cal FX pellets from AOA two weeks ago and not a single one was damaged. I live in Phoenix so I just go to their store to buy them. I suspect your pellets may have been damaged in shipping.so you should definitely call them.

There is nothing wrong with Pyramyd as long as you aren't looking for a specific head size JSB (Pyramyd doesn't offer JSB pellets in various head sizes whereas AOA does). Before moving to Phoenix, I bought all of my pellets through Pyramyd. Now that I live down the road from AOA, I buy most of them there.

Scott

I ordered 8 tins of JSB,s, 4 in .25 and 4 in .22. They held up my whole order because all they had was
FX. They said they were the same thing so I told them to go ahead and ship

Same story here about a third were bent skirts but only in the .25 caliber, the .22 were in much better shape.
The only problem was they charged me for all 8 when the 4th tins were suppose to be free.
It took about 2 weeks before they got the matter taken care of. They claimed that the 4th tin was not suppose
to be free because they were suppose to be swedish made. If they were the same thing then why did they 
want to charge for the 4th tin?

I think they are about the best place to order high ticket items but their online ordering andshipping is like snail mail.
If you want undamaged pellets I would recommend PA or AirGunDepot.