• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JSB pellet head size ?

My only hope is when they do make pellets in perfect weight and head size the price doesn't get out of control. I can shoot both my fx air rifles consistently at 50yrs with 1/2inch groups straight from the tin, and sure an occasional flyer and if i want more consistency i could weigh them myself but i really don't want to pay a lot more than i already pay for a tin, after all that's (one) of the reasons I like to shoot pellet guns they are a lot cheaper to shoot than powder burners. 

Pop, I don't think any one is asking for the IMPOSSIBLE here , just put in the tin what you say is in there! As far as the weight I can live with that variance as I sort them in one grain increments and shoot them from those groups, the difference in a couple of grains is negligible at 50 yards I'll grant you that but the difference in head size from 4.48 to 4.53 at least in my rifles is quite the different story! As long as your satisfied with your accuracy I'm very happy for you, that's what counts! Have fun!!
Sonny, I don't think you will ever have to worry about the price of pellets skyrocketing! There will always be the likes of your local Walmart!! Yes I can shoot 1/2 inch groups with a few flyers out of the tin but there are some of us that try to do better than that and are willing to pay more for top of the line ammo or at least would like to get what is marked on the tin when we buy what is so posed to be the top quality pellet out there!!