JSB packaging from Pyramid Air

IMG_2570.jpeg

I made a pellet order while PA had their 4th of July sale. The tins are a little different and there is scotch tape on them instead of the traditional tape that we are all familiar with, also the foam padding is different. Has any one seen this from other vendors? The pellets look OK although I haven’t shot any yet. Just wondering.

Reactions: .20calguy
As long as the tins and pellets look good. I pretty much will only buy from PA and not in ridiculously large quantities. More weight in the box equals bad in my opinion. I’ve bought pellets twice here. 25 cal hades that so far have all that I’ve opened have looked horrendous. I also bought and 18 tin lot of jsb 18.1 that so far have all looked utterly abysmal. Unbelievably they don’t shoot that bad. Never again. PA only. I will spend the extra 25 or 30 bucks you might save here.

Why not tape it all the way around with one piece, it’s a pain trying to get three pieces of tape off.
I'd think the process would go faster with a full wrap.
Not a job I would want.
Here. Put 3 pieces of tape on each tin.
Not 1. Not 4. But 3! 3 is the magic number!
One could make a jig setup to do a full, FAST, wrap!

I do have to wonder. Since the Tins probably cross the Atlantic in a big contanier on a Ship?
How many open in that?
Probably not many based on the way they are bulk packed. But when you have different sizes packed into a small box (even with our foam), accidents can happen.