JSB Match Heavy .25 Pellets MKI vs MKII

Looking for some thoughts/experience shooting JSB Match Heavy .25 Pellets MKI vs MKII.

I have a MKIII .25 Wildcat Compact and have been shooting the JSB 25.4 grn pellets which shoot wonderfully but am curious how well the heavier pellets would do in the shorter Compact barrel? Also, if there is any consistency to one shooting better than the other (MKI vs MKII) or am I going to need to try em' both and determine that myself?

Comments would be appreciated. Thanks Much!!

I run the .25 cal JSB MkII 33.95 pellets EXCLUSIVELY in my FX IMPACT MkII. The rifle was prepped by Ernest Rowe. I have just received the new Superior Smooth Twist X barrel liner. There REALLY is a major improvement in the performance of the rifle with this liner, over the original Smooth Twist X liner. I launch these pellet at 965fps with an Sd of 4.3 and it will do sub moa groups, even in fairly strong winds at 100 yds. This liner has not yet showed the same performance with the HYBRID slugs. Same settings launches them a 1025 fps. everyone is saying slow them down. Then I loose energy on target.