• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JSB Heavy King .25 pellets and the Impact magazine.

Hello all,

DAMN it's frustrating filling the magazine with these heavies. I'm really hoping there is something that can be done to make it easier to load these heavy diablo pellets into the Impact magazine. ! I realize it's a much bigger pellet, but does everyone that shoots the heavies have the same problem?

I get about 3/4 loaded and then the magazine doesn't want to move ahead to the next slot. Do I need to adjust the tightness of the cover? I was about to take it apart and make sure its clean and not all gummed up inside. But it its this difficult to load the heavies I may just go back to the regular JSB .25 pellets. 

Does the high capacity mag have this same issue?

Thanks, 

Shawn 

I had the same problem with the 16 round mag untill Ernest fixed it ?.... I dont think the high capacity has the same problem.

sadly the video is gone, but basically take carefully the mag apart, polish all the sharp edges (dremel) and use one or max 2 revolutions on the spring, no more than that (for more accuracy)

I have not try the 0.25 cal high capacity mag, but the 0.22 is a big improvement and you can fit even 33gn slugs, the only pellet I have not try in that one is the 34gn Beast.