JSB Head sizes

Not sure how valid that info is? Regardless, pellet makers should discontinue selling tins by head size since there is such a large variety of different sizes in those "head specific" size tins!! I would highly recommend sorting whether by measuring heads, or using something like the pellet gauge. I use sizing dies to size my pellets so I always have the same exact size pellets. Shooting from the tin, even the labeled head size tins will get you as many as 6-8 different sizes.

I understand time being hard to come by. I have a 6 and 4 year old and a 3rd due in March on top of a busy job and a busy part time job tuning and working on airguns. LOL!!

Just making the point that labeled tins are about as varied in size as the unlabeled tins. It is a joke for the manufacturers to even sell by size as that should mean they are all the same size and that is not the case.

"HavocX"I looked at both JSB's website, Pyramyd Air's and others and do not see optional head sizes listed for these pellets? 
JSB emailed you directly about them? When I place my next order with Pyramyd do I have to tell them to make sure they are 5.52 or 5.53?

Yes I emailed JSB directly.

Most decent pellets are offered in different headd sizes and most decent retailers will stock a selection of different head sizes. So yes if you would like a certain head size you should probably specify that when you order. 

"ajshoots"
"FastEddie"Does anyone know the best size for .25 wildcat?

Slug the bore and then you will know for sure. Exact groove diameter tends to work best. In general .250" works in most .25 barrels. I size all my .25 pellets to .250" head and skirt and that size works great in 3 different barrels.
What do you use to slug the bore with?

Hi guys, this topic really interests me, I would like to throw this out there, If you go to (sinclairintl.com) website which is for centerfire reloading products, you will find Wilson & Redding neck sizing bushings & dies that work really well for sizing pellets you can get these bushing's in a wide selection of sizes in .001" increments, you will also find arbor presses for these nk.dies. With a little ingenuity these products work very well for resizing pellets. As a side note, if you do have the old "beeman pell size" hand held sizer these bushing fit in the pell sizer almost perfectly, and will be held with the allen head set screw. The bushings are normally in stock, can buy & have on hand in many differing sizes with out custom ordering.