• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JSB Hades 25 cal speed?

Depends on barrel, tune and ammo. The 33.4 Nielsen slugs are sub MOA accurate from 740fps all the way up to over 980fps in my gun with a 700mm slug barrel. Many pellets are good from the mid 800s to just over the mid 900s with both the pellet and slug barrels. The 900-930fps area being the best for accuracy and BC although I have read the JSBs Heavy pellets shoot well up to 960fps.

Sorry dyslexic a bit? I did not see the Hades in your post. If memory serves, I read of people shooting them from the mid 800s to 980fps with decent accuracy. Best BC and likely most accurate 900-930fps.

Bummer, on the slug liner not doing well for you. I shot the NSA 33.5, 36.2 and 38.5 and all ended up sub MOA @ 100 yards usually at more than one velocity with each slug. Plinking spray paint cans at 200 yards is common and lately even shot a spray paint can lid four or five times in a row at that range. That was with the NSA 36 gr dimple nose slugs that don't usually shoot that well for me. So normally these things can really shoot.

I've had a bad X barrel which FX tested and replaced. It was a Pellet liner when they first came out. Try shooting pellets out of your slug liner. They are supposed to shoot very well out of a slug liner. If they shoot crappy, then you might have yourself a defective Slug Liner and should contact FX

Also, if both shoot bad, try shooting without the moderator on. I found on another Impact this was giving me terrible accuracy. Shot bad with the modulator ON and dead on with it OFF. Got a new Modulator from FX .

Try process of elimination before getting up with FX. It'll save you a headache.