JSB from ZANS

I know pellets are scarce here in the US, so if you need some quickly I recommend getting on ZANS website and ordering what you need. On Thanksgiving day the 25th I ordered 5 tins of JSB .25 Hades for a total of $91.78 including shipping from Europe to Maryland and received them today Monday the 29th at 11am. Nothing was damaged and packing was the best I’ve ever seen. 

Mod edit: moved to Accessories section

I just received my second order. The box felt as it it had gotten wet, and the invoice inside the box also felt damp, but the contents were wrapped in so much bubble wrap, they all seemed to be in good condition and were dry to the touch. I doubt the box getting soaked was within ZAN's control, but since they were packaged so well, it didn't seem to have any affect on the contents.

Talked with Zan Zude today, via e-mail. He was short one tin JSB (.30) 44 grain on my third order, and wanted to let me know. He said more 44 grains will be in by end of week. I told him ship what he has, I'll order more, as needed. He appreciates all our business and hopes we continue to share the good news. I told him he was making many ZANFANS by helping us put this pellet shortage in the rearview mirror.

WM