• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JSB Exact .25 King engineering engineering diagram 25.39gr

Where can I find an engineering diagram showing the physical specifications for the JSB Exact King .25 25.39gr pellet? I thought I had seen one but can't find it online. All kinds of ballistics tests but nothing to show what the actual size should be. I am trying to see if I separate the pellets into groups with and without aberrations if it makes a true difference and also if I can repair them efficiently

I am a mechanical CAD designer, and I know that publicly released drawings not necessary match a physical part. We are talking about some sort of trade secrets here also fabrication precision to take into consideration.
With common machinist tools dimensions could be measured, or cheaper way to go with digital microscope.
A lot of clones lately from these JSB pellets, so far I have not seen any wooow performance.
Not to encourage you ;)

Reactions: gstrain
I am a mechanical CAD designer, and I know that publicly released drawings not necessary match a physical part. We are talking about some sort of trade secrets here also fabrication precision to take into consideration.
With common machinist tools dimensions could be measured, or cheaper way to go with digital microscope.
A lot of clones lately from these JSB pellets, so far I have not seen any wooow performance.
Not to encourage you ;)
Using them because they are the recommended pellet from manufacturer. The pellets they designed the gun around. I am very new and figure I will really get to know this setup before I really start experimenting. I am sure I will figure out how and why to change things like pellets and regulator settings but need some simple tools like a chronograph to actually measure performance, which I have not purchased yet. And I know that is just a start to what can be done.

This is the only "measured" pellet document I've seen lately. The file was labeled as a JSB King.

JSB 58cal King Diabolo.jpg

Using them because they are the recommended pellet from manufacturer. The pellets they designed the gun around. I am very new and figure I will really get to know this setup before I really start experimenting. I am sure I will figure out how and why to change things like pellets and regulator settings but need some simple tools like a chronograph to actually measure performance, which I have not purchased yet. And I know that is just a start to what can be done.
Be weary of what the manufacturer says to shoot. You CAN try other high quality pellets. I'm not a fan of JSB pellets. With regard to dimensions and weight, the consistency just isn't there. None of my guns like the JSBs even though the manufacturers of 3 of them suggest/request the use of them. In .22 I shoot 18.1g and .25 I shoot 29.6g . All traveling between 880-900 fps. (Except my Notos)

Last edited: