Jsb 34g beast pellets

Has anybody here used these? What speeds do they like? Are they accurate? I’m sure they are pretty hard hitting. Got out of shooting slugs and looking for a substitute for the larger critters

6363765A-37A7-4EE7-BFEC-9832D997DEF0.png

Has anybody here used these? What speeds do they like? Are they accurate? I’m sure they are pretty hard hitting. Got out of shooting slugs and looking for a substitute for the larger critters

View attachment 277781
Out of curiosity why did you quit slugs? Those pellets have to be not much cheaper and won’t match slugs at distances past 50 yards. Shooting a pellet that heavy ya might as well shoot slugs.

Out of curiosity why did you quit slugs? Those pellets have to be not much cheaper and won’t match slugs at distances past 50 yards. Shooting a pellet that heavy ya might as well shoot slugs.
I don’t shoot past 75yds and most of my pesting is birds, chipmunks and red squirrels so shooting them with a 32g slug at 1050fps was kinda overkill, got rid of my impact slug shooters and bought compact rifles, pellets are all I need, I do have a long rifle coming here on Tuesday and I’m just going to dedicate it to shooting heavier pellets for the occasional woodchuck, coons or any other larger pest that crosses my path 😀

I don’t shoot past 75yds and most of my pesting is birds, chipmunks and red squirrels so shooting them with a 32g slug at 1050fps was kinda overkill, got rid of my impact slug shooters and bought compact rifles, pellets are all I need, I do have a long rifle coming here on Tuesday and I’m just going to dedicate it to shooting heavier pellets for the occasional woodchuck, coons or any other larger pest that crosses my path 😀
I use them in my Huben 1200 fps very accurate.

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92