JSB.25 slugs

Tried JSB slugs .25 tonight out of my impact, so far results are very promising, only tried from 30 yards and out to 75 yards and slug on slug at all these ranges . Tried at 940 FPS To 975 FPS 
Hitting one mildot higher than JSB mk2 33.9 gr , JSB slugs weigh in at 33.5 gr . Price £7.20 per tin of 150 and by far cheaper than any other .25 slugs , looks like a win , win situation with these
I have tried a few .25 slugs , wildman slugs and pro hunter slugs both from Uk , both were awful at most ranges , but JSB worked straight away , didn’t even cleaned the barrel

Will try at 100+ yards , when the wind stops 

I got my first tin of the JSB slugs in and just finished an initial test in my 18 month old FX Crown. It has the original 600 mm pellet barrel. This barrel shoots the JSB Heavy 34 grain MII pellets spot on. I made no adjustments to the gun just loaded the slugs. They really look good. I expected very good results. I did not get that at all. they hit 6 inches right at 20 meters with flyers up to 24" inches right. My reg was at 135 bar and velocity was 822 fps. What part number liner do I need to shoot these slugs?

Slug liner A .

After a bit more testing , still found JSB 33.9gr mk11 more accurate , even at 100 yards 

I can see these to suit daystate barrels, as they are .251 head size

I hope you can hand a few off to somebody you know what the daystate I would love to see how they would shoot in an Airwolf or any daystate with the LW Barrel

When I tested these I first shot a mag of the 33.9 MII pellets to confirm accuracy. I then loaded a mag of slugs. I shot only 6. I then unloaded the mag and loaded the 33.9 MII pellets again. The gun was spot on just as before.

What is amazing to me is that the 33.9 exact heavy pellets shoot so well in this gun because the gun and factory barrel was developed around the standard exact 25 gr pellet. The 25 gr pellet produces flyers about every 10 shots. Same reg setting of 135 bar for both, but the 25 gr pellet flies at 900 fps. The exact Heavy pellet is hole on hole and very consistent.

Here is a store in Netherlands / Belgium you can get the 25 jsb slugs from, if you want them bad enough. If they won’t ship them too you and you still want them bad enough, let me know and we can route them through me.

https://airgunheaven.com/en/air-gun-pellets

4B67B9A2-81E0-4080-AD83-F9CFE459D6A9.1600192479.png