JSB .25 monster & beast?

Am I the only one that wants JSB to make .25 Monster and Beast? The .22 Monster and Beast already matches with the King and King Heavy in weight. So them .22s can produce the same FPE as the same weight .25s with the same speed but with better BC so have more long range power and accuracy. I want heavier .25 Monster and Beast to produce even more FPE out of the .25 cal. I'm talking about 70-100fpe or even more. I would rather have a smaller cal with the same weight as a larger cal.

Pellets are limited by the badminton effect due to their shape and if you want a significant BC improvement then you will need to go with slugs instead to achieve what you seek for extended long range accuracy.

There is a big difference between airgun pellets and bullet shaped projectiles when it comes to superior BC. There are others who are like minded who desire to shoot bullet head shaped slugs for this purpose.

For example when using a 500cc Sumatra 2500 long rifle in 25 caliber on high power, 200 yard consistent accuracy couldn't be achieved using any type of diabolo shaped airgun pellet even when using the Korean heavy Eun Jin domes which exceeded the extended range accuracy of the regular 25 caliber pellets from JSB and Predator and H&N as well as Benjamin. When swaged and sized bullets were used then it became a whole new ball game and 200 yards no longer seemed too far for an airgun.

I would also suggest a .257 custom rifle for that purpose if you have the means or replace the barrel of your gun with one thats custom made specifically for shooting slugs.

After doing some further research, even a new Huben could be very interesting to own for bullet and slug shooting at extended distances since it appears as though they were meant to shot bullet shaped slugs.

CA