• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

JSB .25 King Heavy problem.

Just got 4 tins of JSB .25 King Heavy and 4 tins of JSB .25 Heavy Mk2 from Pyramyd Air. They arrived in excellent condition as always. 
Here's the problem.

THE KING HEAVY AND THE MK2 ARE EXACTLY THE SAME IN EVERY WAY. ! !

Up until recently the King Heavy had a deeper cavity and thinner skirt that was ever so slightly larger in diameter compared the the shallower cavity and thicker skirt of the Mk2. Why sell two types when JSB has decided to make them exactly the same, or admit their mistake that they are making all .25 Heavy in the Mk2 format?
My guns with poly barrels HATE the Mk2 but LOVE the King Heavy (Mk1). I’d like to know directly from JSB if they intend to make any Mk1s or if everything will be Mk2 from now on so I can sell my Delta Wolf and Cricket2??? Neither gun will shoot the Mk2 worth a crap

Predator International and JSB please clear up this mess. Thank you!! 
Mike

Here’s what I’m going to do, and if we all do this it might effect a change at JSB.

If you order .25 King Heavy (Mk1) and you are sent the Mk2 in the King Heavy tin, RETURN THEM. That is not what you ordered, so you were sent the wrong item.

This will cause all the retailers to also complain to JSB so perhaps we can get them to pull their collective head out of their butt and implement some quality control. I'm hopeful that they will want to do whats right to all the shooters that buy and use their products... 

Think about what an ignorant decision that would be to stop making the REAL King Heavy and only make the Mk2. Everyone that shoots a gun with a poly barrel would be S%$# out of luck... ;( I've even heard silly whisperings that its a "conspiracy theory" because most FX guns like and are designed around the Mk2 Heavy and most other brands (Daystate, Cricket2, etc. with Polygonal barrels) like the King Heavy (Mk1). 

Well, the big lie continues. Apparently Pyramyd Air has talked to either Predator or JSB since they now have this on their web site. 

Please note: The only difference between the original King Heavy and the King Heavy MkII pellets is the outer diameter of the skirt. This dimension on the original MKI pellets are 6.68 – 6.70 mm while the MKII pellets measure 6.58 – 6.60 mm. The appearance of the skirt or back of the pellet can vary.

However, I just got four tins each of Mk2 and Mk1 and ALL the pellets have the 6.60 skirt diameter. Maybe if they repeat the big lie enough times we’ll believe them?