JSB 25.39 gr. .25 cal

I'm guessing they have some new die as of late and I've noticed the same thing...there has been a lot of talk going on about JSBs lapse in quality here lately too!

Personally I think there trying to minimize the damage to the skirt in transit that has been plaguing many of us here in last several months...the last batch of 15.89s I bought a couple months ago are good to go but I've been reading about a lot damaged and poor consistency in head size...so far I've been lucky in my last few purchases...the last batch of 25.39s had two each of the different skirts but they shot to the same zero at 50yds!

James from Michigan, 

I’m sure they evolve unannounced over time. Quality control just like many things in our everyday lives. A little tweak here and there. Doing this not publicized, helps protect the brand while not affecting performance. 

Several years ago (Maybe 5-7?) they changed the label causing quite the stir giving the conspiracy theorist fuel. Then they changed the weight from 25.4 to 25.39. 

Here is a pic of a skirt from a tin that’s several years ago (on the left) and one from a most recent purchase (on the right)

1549126005_17713445855c55c9759a3421.34017807_image.jpg