JSB 18.13 Jumbo Heavies in a 1322

I've been experimenting with various pellets in my stock Crosman1322. All I did to the gun was install a lighter trigger spring and filed the rough spots from the trigger mechanism.

So far, these Heavies are grouping the best with a very rare flyer with a scope and rest.

Oh - 11 pumps at 16 yards Crono at 412fps. 381fps with 8 pumps.

Has anyone else tried them in a Crosman 1322?

Ponz

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I've slung some 40gr slugs out of mine🤪🤣
Are you trying to go heavy?...
🤔...whatcha using them for?😅 my 2289 LOVES those crosman red flights "heavy lead free"
Be careful with using those heavy pellets and slugs in that gun. I blew my breech seal out trying to shoot a eunjin domed 22 with 20 pumps out of my 1322 carbine. Pellet hit the racoon in the head still, but he fell out of the tree SUPER PISSED! I watched it bounce off his head!

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Be careful with using those heavy pellets and slugs in that gun. I blew my breech seal out trying to shoot a eunjin domed 22 with 20 pumps out of my 1322 carbine. Pellet hit the racoon in the head still, but he fell out of the tree SUPER PISSED! I watched it bounce off his head!
Oh I just TRIED them😅 2 and done...it will launch them...but I wouldnt bet on using them in my 2289 past 10 yards🤣

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Can't find those AA16s for less than $31 shipped!!
Boop

Screenshot_20230615_104612_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: