JSAR RAPTOR

Let's see,ive had my .22 raptor since last September, you know one of the pre orders that came with a fixed regulator with the promise with the adjustable one as soon as they are available but guess what I still do not have my adjustable regulator. I'm seeing folks with raptors that has that adjustable reg on them.I think they should have made sure the pre orders got regs asap before any adjustable regulated raptor went out.Ive just about lost my patience at this point seeing as I've called,texted,messaged from here and sent emails. 

Dodge, sorry about what you are going through! I sent mine in with a note inside with my name, address, and what I sent it in for, the adjustable regulator and a basic tune profile. It took a couple of weeks but I recently got mine back and have fine tuned it. The adjustable regulator is a must..it is very consistent. I would just send it in if I were you. Hang in there...this gun is worth it! Contact Travis letting him know you sent it....Jacob is swamped right now.

Yeah,I would've considered that but I've just heard too much at this point like,not back from ninja,got a lot going on,ill get it sent out,whats your order number and something like alot on my plate or spinning alot of plates something to that effect.

There should have not been 1 raptor sent out with adjustable regs until all those early pre orders were taken care of .I understand being behind and trying ones best to get caught up but at this point there's just no way to justify why I do not already have my adjustable regulator. I'm not happy with Jsar at this point and time. 

Yeah,I would've considered that but I've just heard too much at this point like,not back from ninja,got a lot going on,ill get it sent out,whats your order number and something like alot on my plate or spinning alot of plates something to that effect.

There should have not been 1 raptor sent out with adjustable regs until all those early pre orders were taken care of .I understand being behind and trying ones best to get caught up but at this point there's just no way to justify why I do not already have my adjustable regulator. I'm not happy with Jsar at this point and time.

I truly understand Dodge...you are right in all you said. I truly hope they take care of you and or make it up to you somehow if that is possible.