• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

JSAR Raptor product support

I was on and off the phone today with Travis numerous times about my Raptor. Today was the first chance I had to spend some hours shooting and testing it. I wanted to adjust the power and, in so doing, got it out of balance. Travis told me what to do and got on the phone with me during chrono testing, to get the hammer spring and striker right back in balance, AND at the slight increase in power that I was aiming for.

We also spoke later in the day, in regards to the thimbled barrel setup that I had requested. It appears that I didn't get the barrel and the thimble tight enough and the pellet was needing to jump the gap.

So, not only did he grant my request at do a semi custom feature on my gun, but he was also willing to troubleshoot and walk me thorough in getting it figured out. He also has other ideas to optimize the thimble, if I desire to go that direction.

All of my requests for his assistance were related to self induced problems, and he went ABOVE AND BEYOND to resolve them to the best of his abilities.

Even when I apologized for taking up so much of his time in a Saturday.... his response...."it's my job." But not on a Saturday man.

I'm not sure any of the more commonly recognized manufacturers in the airgun industry give the end user the chance to talk to the man who actually designed and put together your gun. On a weekend, none the less!

Travis WILL take care of you, once you get to the top of the build list.