JSAR Raptor or Impact MK2

Another plus for the Raptor is the ergonomics. It comes with a stock that has adjustable LOP as well as adjustable cheek piece. Also had pic rail that is further forward than the impact. 

The FX impact in stock form can not be “molded” to you. 

be prepared to spend $400-500 On accessories to mold the gun to you and move the bipod further forward. 

if you got the money, the FX impact is a mean airgun that will get the job done. That much is proven, but the entry fee is quite high to get all the features you will most likely want. 

Another plus for the Raptor is the ergonomics. It comes with a stock that has adjustable LOP as well as adjustable cheek piece. Also had pic rail that is further forward than the impact. 

The FX impact in stock form can not be “molded” to you. 

be prepared to spend $400-500 On accessories to mold the gun to you and move the bipod further forward. 

if you got the money, the FX impact is a mean airgun that will get the job done. That much is proven, but the entry fee is quite high to get all the features you will most likely want.

I don't know about the 4-500 estimate i got a half inch pic riser that brings the bipod forward for 20$ and works great. LOP is perfect for me.

What about mag capacity that should be mentioned also. Impact has a less cobbled together look to me but thats subjective to the owner.

I was not crazy about the skeleton look of the Raptor either. But as L.Leon and Forest said “handsome is, as handsome does”.

I liked the idea that it uses standard AR furniture. Really creates some new possibilities. 

I will now impress the heck out of you with my Paint.net skills! I know don't quit the day job....lol My future Magpul PRS edition Raptor.

I did this Walnut Edition too but not sold on it yet.

So let your imagination run wild.

My $400- 500 estimate was looking at Kraford & Lypt products which is what you see all the youtube guys use on their impacts.

K&L Cheek Rest = 129.99

K&L Extended Trigger Guard = 124.99

K&L Adjustable Stock = 239.99

= $494.97

All these items take the impact to a whole other level and this is what I would want if I purchased an Impact. The $2000 Impact for me is more like a $2500 gun to get it the most ergonomic as possible.

The Raptor look may not be for everyone, but it is tacti-cool and a lot of people do like it. Have you seen Dairyboy's raptor mini? Man that gun looks wicked.

The Raptor can be made to "fit" you, without having to purchase any accessories.

My $400- 500 estimate was looking at Kraford & Lypt products which is what you see all the youtube guys use on their impacts.

K&L Cheek Rest = 129.99

K&L Extended Trigger Guard = 124.99

K&L Adjustable Stock = 239.99

= $494.97

All these items take the impact to a whole other level and this is what I would want if I purchased an Impact. The $2000 Impact for me is more like a $2500 gun to get it the most ergonomic as possible.

The Raptor look may not be for everyone, but it is tacti-cool and a lot of people do like it. Have you seen Dairyboy's raptor mini? Man that gun looks wicked.

The Raptor can be made to "fit" you, without having to purchase any accessories.

Sure some like it, yes dairyboys looks great. Sure you can kit it out with all K&L stuff but it isnt necessary. I made my own cheek riser, hamster and butt pad from walnut. Just took some time.

Heres an impact with around 200 of esthetics and comfort stuff. Walnut grip wasnt necessary just wanted it.

1579134273_3289686035e1fad41e62079.48297821_20200115_162413.jpg

You like the Raptor and thats great, tacticool isnt for me. And that exposed drop block with the ninja reg makes it worth less imo.

Have you shot or held an impact before?